Bowel Cancer App, developed by Bowel Cancer Australia, provides up-to-date and practical information on prevention, early detection, treatment and management of bowel cancer. Your health is in your own hands as the Bowel Cancer App delivers easy to use, engaging and interactive resources for when you need them most. The Bowel Cancer App can help you:
* Understand bowel cancer risk factors
* Recognise signs and symptoms of bowel cancer
* Learn how to assess your personal risk and screen for bowel cancer
* Set up annual screening reminders
* Link to nurse and nutrition advisory services
* Set up a treatment diary including medications list
* Keep a list of questions for your doctor
* Choose from nutritious recipes and plan meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Access relevant Consumer Medicines Information(CMI)
* The latest bowel cancer facts in Australia
* Diet and lifestyle strategies to reduce your risk of bowel cancer
* Interactive treatment and screening pathways
* Video on bowel cancer, how to screen and how to prep for colonoscopy
* Frequently asked questions and answers about the diagnosis, treatment and management of bowel cancer
* Capacity to write your own notes in Need to Ask
* Facility to email treatment diary entries to your oncologist
* Comprehensive food guide including high and low fibre and vegetarian options
* Connect with other bowel cancer patients and loved ones through Buddy Connect
* Keep up to date with the latest bowel cancer news from around the world
* Motivate Me keeps track of your daily diet and physical activity
Bowel Cancer (also known as colorectal cancer) is one of the most common cancers in Australia and the second leading cause of cancer deaths.
However, the disease is preventable, treatable and beatable if detected early. For more information visit: https://www.bowelcanceraustralia.org/
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Effect and Easy to Use
This is the only App I know which addresses the hard issue of bowel cancer. Great to know you have support in demand as you need it. Good to see an Aussie company tackling this issue! Well done.
Great Move👍 (Brisbane)
Congratulations! And Thank you!
What a remarkably informative site!
All questions addressed comprehensively-
Knowledge=Prevention and Survival-
Tell your loved ones about this VIP App- it could save their life!!
I found this very helpful. With family members affected, we are all looking at it thoroughly.
- Princeton Publishing Pty Limited
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Bowel Cancer Australia © . Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.