Designed for all Bowflex® SelectTech® dumbbells including the 552s, 1090s, and 560s, the Bowflex SelectTech App does the thinking for you! Now you can focus on form while the app tracks your sets, reps, weight, and more!
• Choose a workout for a specific muscle group or follow along with our Bowflex 6-Week Challenge.
• Acts like a personal trainer to guide you through every exercise and ensure maximum results.
• Huge database of exercises including over 70 videos to help you take your workout to the next level.
• Automatically tracks and records the dumbbell weight selected while counting sets & reps for each exercise you do. (feature available on SelectTech 560 model only)
• Includes workout summaries to track your progress and share personal records with friends and family.
Bowflex SelectTech Trainer also supports Apple’s Health App. The Health app lets you keep all your fitness and health information in one easy to read dashboard. Now you can seamlessly sync all your SelectTech workouts with Health and see your calories burned, and workout data in the Health dashboard.
If you have ANY PROBLEMS with your Bowflex SelectTech app, please contact us at: AppSupport@Nautilus.com
We've addressed a number of suggestions made by our users including being able to play your music during your workout and an improved workout journal that gives you the relevant info you need to track your progress and plan your your next workout.
We've added support for French, German, Spanish and Italian languages.
This version of the app also includes multiple feature enhancements and bug fixes. If you have ANY PROBLEMS with your Bowflex SelectTech app, please contact us at: AppSupport@Nautilus.com
Ratings and Reviews
Very good. Could be better.
The update is pretty good, but there is an error and some things that could have been done better.
The "Next:" exercise actually displays the current exercise. For example, when you are doing "Chest Press", then the next exercise displayed should be "Incline Press". This lets you know whether you should be getting the bench or weights ready for the next exercise, or saving a little energy because the next exercise is a big one.
When deleting a workout from the history, the app crashes.
The "Last weight used:" should display the last weight and reps. For example, "Last set: 10kg/12reps". This lets you know whether for this session you should up the weight, or drop the reps.
Hello - Thank you for your feedback and feature requests! Our app development team is working hard on implementing some of those features so you will want to check our future app updates to see what we have improved. If you find that the app is glitching (not counting your reps and sets correctly), please email us through the app so that they can help get everything taken care of. - Joanne, Bowflex Team
- Nautilus, Inc.
- 358 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2018 © Nautilus, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.