Bowling Stats Manager is an app designed to help bowlers keep track of their
bowling scores to help analyse and improve their bowling.
Designed by a tournament bowler for all bowler skill levels, It is designed to be
easy to use and provide a diary style tool for recording games.
* Enter all your leagues for detailed league results - by both summary of
leagues as well as all leagues bowled collectively
* Simple data entry - enter your game scores only to produce stat results
* Equipment guide - list your bowling balls and see which balls give you the
* Record your bowling centres for ease of contacting. Phone your listed
contacts with a button push direct from the app. Also send an email direct
from the app.
* Enter your costs as well as money won to show your profit/loss for the
* Optional enter win and loss results to show your winning percentage for
* Auto stats calculated with every game entered. Stats include - High games,
High Series, Winning %, Series results, Games bowled within series ranges, average for each game, Total paid and total won
Bug fix and IOS 10 compatibility updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing to get excited about.
The basic app does exactly what it says it will but the frame by frame reporting does not work properly. In particular splits are not reported even though they are an available option. In addition an attempt to contact the manufacturer by email to resolve the problem went unanswered.
Just wanting to no when the rest of this app is getting updated ??? So I can put scores in :)
Bowling Stats Manager
This program just doesn't do it, won't let me input scores, very hard to use. I have wasted 8 bucks on this. I have uninstalled it and will not reinstall it.
- Phillip Wilkie
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2016 Wilkie IT
- In-App Purchases
- Frame By Frame Scoring $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.