Bowling Stats Manager
By Phillip Wilkie
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bowling Stats Manager is an app designed to help bowlers keep track of their
bowling scores to help analyse and improve their bowling.
Designed by a tournament bowler for all bowler skill levels, It is designed to be
easy to use and provide a diary style tool for recording games.
* Enter all your leagues for detailed league results - by both summary of
leagues as well as all leagues bowled collectively
* Simple data entry - enter your game scores only to produce stat results
* Equipment guide - list your bowling balls and see which balls give you the
* Record your bowling centres for ease of contacting. Phone your listed
contacts with a button push direct from the app. Also send an email direct
from the app.
* Enter your costs as well as money won to show your profit/loss for the
* Optional enter win and loss results to show your winning percentage for
* Auto stats calculated with every game entered. Stats include - High games,
High Series, Winning %, Series results, Games bowled within series ranges, average for each game, Total paid and total won
What's New in Version 4.6
Bug fix and IOS 10 compatibility updates.
At this point, I have purchased the frame by frame, but it will not go to the description on how to use this option. Could you please advise on what to do next.
Don’t waste your time or money with this app. No fix an no reply from these developers..
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phillip Wilkie
- © 2012-2016 Wilkie IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frame By Frame Scoring$1.49