Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
- support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Very enjoyable so far!
I’m only a few levels in but it’s good fun. If you’ve ever played Bridge Constructor (you should, it’s great), then you’ll feel at home here. It combines the scientific fun of that game with the dark humour of Portal.
My only complaint is that it sets landscape mode to the wrong side of the phone- the “bottom” is on the left side of the screen for the player, which is an issue with the vast majority of phone cases. Hopefully they fix that, it’s awkward to hold the phone!!!
i love the portal series and so far, this has been a great addition to it! im really enjoying it! however i would really like to be able to play it on a larger screen, as it does get a bit fiddly at times. I would really like to play this game on my ipad 2 thats currently running ios 9, as te screen is bigger! but all and all, great game and i totally recommend for any portal fans!
Great game “combo: bridge building/puzzle solving”
Great game was some glitches which now seem to be fixed. Interesting and varied puzzles. Hopefully in a future update there will be a “previous best” to try and build a cheaper solution. And more levels though it has taken longer already than most other puzzle games I have purchased.
Can you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find out why you still receive ads. Thanks!
- Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- 160.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2017 Headup Games, 2017 ClockStone, Portal © 2007 Valve Corporation
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.