Brother iLink&Label is a mobile Web services client application for accessing the Fluke Networks LinkWare™ Live cloud software service using a smartphone or tablet. iLink&Label allows you to download and save your projects which can be transferred into a Brother PT-E550W label printer for printing any labels required for your project.
1. Easy access to LinkWare™ Live
2. Quickly view and download from a list of projects
3. Wirelessly transfer your project database directly to a PT-E550W with one click
4. Search the downloaded database on the PT-E550W and insert data into labels for cables, faceplates, patch panels and many more applications
5. Data uploaded from a Fluke tester to a project database in LinkWare™ Live can be downloaded to the PT-E550W to print your cable ID labels
6. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network
7. No computer or printer driver is required
Changed application name from “LabelLink” to “iLink&Label” in the US region.
Removed the maximum 999 records restriction.
Added support for Fluke LinkWare Live sub-projects.
Added paging, filtering, sorting and searching capabilities.
Improved iPhone X notch handling.
Updated EULA to handle GDPR.
- Brother Industries, LTD.
- 3.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Brother Industries, LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.