By Urban Anomaly
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Budget Board was developed for small businesses, non-profits and innovative people that want to create simple extraordinary budgets better and faster than large teams of strategic consultants and administrative staff.
Budget Board combines a simple budgeting tool with a stylish presentation template and the ability to share the budget document instantly through a PDF email attachment. The app can be used to balance or track anything, such as personal finances, a special project, the local government's budget, or even the Federal deficit.
Share your budget with others by handing them your iPad or emailing a PDF document. With Budget Board, the iPad is the new glossy presentation folder.
Budget Board was created with the philosophy that effective decision-making requires information that is easy to understand and maintain, and contains less than ten items. Thus, Budget Board does not include distractions such as endless text entry fields, numerous buttons, multiple color-coding, and menu hierarchy systems. The results are clear, professional budget documents produced with back-of-the-envelope simplicity.
Balancing a budget is as simple as entering expenses on the left side and the revenue on the right side. A bar chart will show progress and let you know if the budget is over, under, or in-balance. Or, use Budget Board to track actual expenditures against the budgeted amounts. Save and quickly recall up to 5 budgets or 5 scenarios of the same budget. This harmonious system is an excellent way to develop a new budget or propose changes to something already in place.
• Export the budget template as a PDF, via the email composer.
• Choose from five stylish backgrounds.
• Save up to 5 budget scenarios or 5 different budgets.
• Balancing calculations and bar graph are automatically updated.
• Customizable titles and headers.
BUDGET BOARD IN ACTION:
• Create a budget for a special project by entering expenses on the left and projected revenue on the right.
• Track a budget, for example, Trip Expenses, by updating actual spending on the left compared with the budget on the right.
• Develop a personal budget by entering monthly expenses on the left column and monthly income on the right column.
• Calculate US. Federal Deficit by entering the Federal Spending on the left and the Federal Receipts on the right. Then, from the Budget Board app, send the PDF to your congressmen!
What's New in Version 1.01
Universal Binary - now works with iPhone and iPod Touch.
Minor graphics update.
Needs more customization. Its a REALLY simple budget plan, and you can't have more than 10 items in your budget!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 September 2010
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Urban Anomaly
- ©2010 Urban Anomaly, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.