Over 45 million people have signed up for Bumble to start building valuable relationships, finding friends, and making empowered connections.
Creating new connections has never been easier. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behaviour. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
DATE, MEET FRIENDS, NETWORK
Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. The industry-leading app empowers users to swipe through potential connections across three different modes:
Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move. We’ve changed the archaic rules of the dating game so that you can form meaningful relationships in a respectful way.
Bumble BFF: Life is better with friends. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
Bumble Bizz: Now we’re in business. Use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities.
Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform.
CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME
At Bumble, women make the first move. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires. By prompting our users to be bold and make the first move we’ve seen over 3 billion messages sent to date.
THE BUZZ IS REAL
“Bumble exists to empower women...” (Fast Company)
“Bumble is just an app: but it’s changing the discussion.” (Wired)
“Bumble offers an alternative that prioritises meaningful connections, with women calling the shots:” (UK Sunday Times)
“Bumble rejects hate speech to make users feel safe on its dating app” (Texas Standard)
“What makes Bumble different from other dating apps...is its focus on giving women all the power. ” (Business Insider)
Bumble is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Bumble, you can subscribe to our optional subscription product Bumble Boost.
We offer weekly, monthly, 3 month and 6 month subscriptions giving discounts to the weekly price. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If you don’t choose to purchase Bumble Boost, you can simply continue using and enjoying Bumble for free.
Bugs and performance fixes. (Woohoo!)
Ratings and Reviews
Find love, friendship or professional connections.
Getting Worse With Every Update
Started as an ok app! But each update just seems to make the system run slower and more clunky. Constantly getting the same people popping up which is annoying, once you say no once they should disappear for at least a little while.
Also getting a tonne of notifications but when I open the app, nothing loads and every page is blank. (I’m using 4G and have no internet connections with any other app).
And now they’ve started emailing me like every half an hour to say I’m “generating a buzz” or something but there’s no opt out of emails option! If I’m really doing that well for business then contact me directly and we can work out a deal lol.
re the app my rant
so much texting .. gruelling vetting process.
i understand it’s important for a woman to know as much as pos’ about someone before meeting for a coffee or even talking on the phone but, text really is so impersonal and rather clunky .. and i’m kinda witty, reasonably sharp... i think i engage, honest and keep it light, ask a lot of good questions.. i don’t know, think ill stick to old fashioned face to face .. seems to be a lot of middle aged women that just want a bit of a chat .. fair enough i guess ?
anywho, i ain’t texting back and forth for an hour anymore .. rather go for a run ..
I’m really fit, a professional, mid 50’s kids out on their own.. i’d like to actually meet some one .. in person and have an actual conversation .. i think i’ve missed something ?
Find love, friendship or professional connections.
- Bumble Holding Limited
- 80.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2018 Bumble Trading Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bumble Boost $11.99
- Pack of 1 BumbleCoins $2.99
- Bumble Boost $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.