By Simogo AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A love story on four wheels!
Spring is here and a couple in their autumn years have decided to go for a ride in their car just like in the old days. Bump the road with a simple touch to safely guide them on their trip and help them collect the memories of their past.
- A new and unique control method - Use the touchscreen to modify the ground and push the characters around.
- A feel good arcade game with a moving story – Discover the life of a family as you find memories while you play.
- Travel as far as you can in ”Evergreen Ride” or beat your best time in ”Sunday Trip”. Then sit back and relax as you enjoy the story in ”Memory Lane”.
- All the bells and whistles – Universal app, retina display visuals, achievements and leaderboards on Game Center!
Chosen by Apple as Game of the Week!
”Bumpy Road is one of the best purchases I’ve made on the app store. Not just because the gameplay has a hook unlike anything I’ve played on an iOS device, but also because it’s got a fantastic aesthetic.” - IGN.com (9/10 Editor's Choice)
”While Bumpy Road is indeed a solid high scoring game, it’s the peripheral elements that transcend it from being merely a well-made video game to an unforgettable experience ... if you like high scoring games or touching works of art, then you won’t want to miss Bumpy Road ” - Toucharcade.com
"Must Have" - Slidetoplay.com (4/4)
” ... playing it means feeling love, not love for the designers or the medium or the state of being meaningfully distracted or the sense of communion with everyone who does this or even the game itself, but love. The feeling of love.” - Killscreendaily.com
What's New in Version 2.2
Enjoy the love story in widescreen - Bumpy Road is now iPhone 5 ready!
The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1st gen and 2nd generation are no longer supported. This update will not run on any of these devices.
I genuinely want more people to buy this, so they can be touched by this game and the devs can make more. When perfect gameplay and stunning art collide, it feels like you are controlling the Blu Ray versions of "Howls Moving Castle". Truly.
I don't even see the point in this app, it's boring and a total waste of money. It doesn't work very well either so I hope the other apps by this company are better, if I decide to risk using money to buy them. It's very repetitive. If you are looking for some action don't get this app!
It's good enough
A fun challenging game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 March 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Simogo AB
- © (c) 2011 Simogo, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.