A mobile guide to the heritage places of Burnside, South Australia. This town has a number of significant and well preserved heritage sites and offers a unique record of early colonial life. The self-guided walk in this app showcase Burnside's architectural heritage through a diverse range of buildings including shops, hotels, churches and homes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
- The National Trust of South Australia
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The National Trust of South Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.