By SCS Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit as in most driving games.
- 12 different models of bus to drive, such as double-decker and schoolbus.
- 36 routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.
- An expansive city environment with various districts.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
- Improved compatibility with the full range of all Mac OS X versions.
awesome could do with a touchup
love it, just as remembered same, play it years ago has not changed at all, a few things that could be better are, option to drive in manual mode and be able to have KM/h option, auto mode get annyoing such a slow take off, i do get the chance sometimes to take off fast, but not for long hill climb get annyoing if i had manual option then i would be able, to give a good push up the hill, but beside that it is cool, get fun fast driving down steep hills that fun, steering sometimes is really hard, had a few crashes, anyway love it glad i now own this game
good game for its price
nice game to play but need more cameras mode like dashboard camera and need handbrake option too...
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 January 2016
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 87.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: SCS Software s.r.o.
- © 2007 SCS Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later