Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
You may purchase unlimited recognitions as in-app purchase.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as a subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx document
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• New! BCR Cloud. Easy edit your cards on the web and securely backup them in the Cloud.
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognised cards backed-up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud Archive - Yearly subscription - $16.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Make sure the camera is focused on the business card.
4. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
5. Tap the screen to take the picture.
6. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
7. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
- Some bugfixes for iOS11 and performance improvements.
- iPhone X supported
Thank you for using Business Card Reader Pro!
Enjoying the app? We would really appreciate a review. We read every comment and will consider your suggestions for future updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Scan the card and uploaded into my phone. Sync it from there to my CRM. Works a treat in rally quick simple steps
Not working for me
I purchased this app and have tried to upload cards and it fails every time. I am on a IPhone X. I would recommend it unless you can show me where I am gong wrong
Maybe it's because I deal with creative types, but most cards need a fair amount of work before they end up in Contacts. Extraneous text or text at right angles throws this app completely (though not surprisingly). The app has real problems with addresses and doesn't appear to have been localized for Australia as it doesn't know what to do with the state. The amount of correction you generally have to do means you could have just entered the data manually in the same time. It's good with numbers though and I suppose eliminates typos. But it's more fun with this app and you get to keep an image of the card (though you can't zoom or scroll without first exporting it to the Camera Roll). I really like the simulated leather look!
Anyway, it's a keeper but some updates to address handling, removing duplicate fields on a merge and enhancements for viewing the saved card would probably see this garner a higher average rating.
- SHAPE GmbH
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 SHAPE
- In-App Purchases
- East Asian (CJK) Language Pack Free
- Cloud Archive and Web Editor $26.99
- Export to Salesforce - 3 months $41.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.