Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We are improving the security of your account and continuing to make MyFitnessPal a safer place for everyone. Therefore it is essential that you verify your email address. For easy verification, we are providing you with new ways to complete this process.
If you see a food that contains missing or incorrect information, you can now report it and give us feedback! With over 6 million foods in our database, we want to offer you the most trusted, current information possible so you can accurately track what you eat.
We’ve also made bug fixes and performance updates, so you can focus on reaching your goals without distraction.
Don’t forget that the more you log, the more likely you are to reach your goals.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Tracking what you eat is as important as healthy cooking.
some aspects may be triggering and more detailed nutrients
I really like this app, but certain things like how when you eat over your set number of calories, it shows in red how many calories over you've your limit you've eaten (as if you've done something wrong) could lead people down the path of forming unhealthy relationships with food and being overly hard on themselves. The fact that after you've logged your food for the day, it estimates how much you'll weigh in five weeks if you eat that amount every day, might also lead people towards wanting to aim for the lowest future number possible, and eventually towards unhealthy goals and habits. So I think the makers of the app should be more cautious towards the psychological effects of the way certain information is presented, and possibly create more settings so that people can avoid things like getting what feels like negative feedback when eating over a certain number of calories. I think another improvement could be going into more detail regarding targeting micro and macronutrient goals such as specific amino acids, and showing targets towards a wider number of essential vitamins. I also don't understand why nutrients such as iron set to a goal of 100% rather than a particular number of milligrams or anything, and it doesn't seem to be something I can change. But overall, this app has helped me a lot to stay on track, and I'll continue using it.
Fantastic app- though i would love one extra!
I’ve used this app (the free version) for years now to track macros. It’s been a fantastic tool, has a huge variety of foods in its data base. Is easy to scan and add foods and supplements and I love you can see into your friends food diaries for inspiration meals, ideas and motivation. My only wish is that it would have the option to add or track NET CARBS along with total carbs. I know that this would help a much broader variety of healthy lifestyles who focus on net carbs in there diet. I for one am looking at changing my nutrition to focus on net carbs and unfortunately I think I will be forced to look for another app. Please consider including this in your next update!! MFP is really my preferred go to for tracking and if this was available I would more than likely go premium as it does everything else I want!
- MyFitnessPal LLc
- 220 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.