Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.7
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
Use it and Lose iT
I am a long-term user of this excellent app. I would go so far to say that if you commit to logging-in and accounting for every single thing you eat, keeping to your calorie goal, you WILL lose weight. It is a virtual guarantee. Furthermore it allows you to see & record the powerful impact daily exercise has on weight loss. Also the calorific disaster which is Eating Out/Take-away food (but how to make the best choices possible when you do indulge). I have battled easy weight gain my whole adult life and at the age of 48 I never intend to stop using MyFitnessPal. The only way is to make yourself accountable each & every day, and stay motivated.
I only have one tiny eccentric complaint which is, why no magnesium 'count' in the nutrients panel? Especially when it's so hard to get enough, & so important to muscle recovery & an aid to cramp & 'restless leg' sufferers.
Thank you MFP!
This app, which I jokingly call My Fitness Overlord, has helped me lose a considerable amount of weight over the past 9 months. Like other reviewers, I feel that if you record everything you consume and stick to your calorie goal, you're basically guaranteed to lose weight. That said, I think the biggest benefit to this app was the awareness it gave me of potion size and the calorie density of certain foods. Certainly, it made me realise that I could eat anything and still lose weight as long as portions were sensible. I have enjoyed the app far less since it was acquired by Under Armour as it has lost some of the simplicity that initially attracted me to it. 4 stars.
Fantastic app, a few additions would be great
Love this app, it has made me so much more aware of what I am eating, particularly my snacking habits throughout the day. A few additions would be great, including:
- a supplements tab (to include all vitamins etc) so you can distinguish where you're getting these nutrients from (rather than including it all in breakfast etc)
- a drinks tab (I usually just include these in snacks but it would be good to easily see how many extra drinks you're having and cut these out)
- being able to track your steps still, but not subtracting them from your daily calorie total (I would love to know how many steps I'm doing, but still stick to my original calorie limit).
Overall, brilliant app with so many foods in the catalogue. Thanks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 September 2015
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 85.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$12.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$64.99