Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is Australia's best and most reliable. Verified to clinical standards, it contains over 26,000 Australian foods including many popular fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows for a quick comparison between foods of their kilojoules, calories, carbs and fat. By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium and alcohol. Make dieting easy with the information to accomplish your weight and health goals.
Have you noticed a problem with the app or the database? Please submit a ticket through the support link below rather than just leaving feedback, so we may have an opportunity to work with you to identify and resolve the problem.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Facts is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.calorieking.com/terms.
Food database update
Ratings and Reviews
Filtered results are maddening
When you try to search for a food, the app filters its results so that certain products come up as the top result. Eg I type in bread, it brings me all results for Subway, then Oporto, and I have to scroll a long way to get to plain sandwich bread. Search for cheese, you get Oporto, Bega (one of their products only), Subway, other fast food, then finally an average block of reduced fat cheese. It smacks of paid advertisement to me, and significantly reduces the usefulness of the app.
For the record: I have never eaten at or searched for Oporto so it hasn’t “learned” behaviours which it then predicts in its results.
Noisy ads have ruined this app
Recent update has introduced noisy pop up ads that have reduced its functionality. I used this app for education and personal use and frequently recommended it to my clients. I’m disappointed as it is a great tool for teaching people about reading food labels. The paid calorie king app does not have the same ease of use and I see no reason to pay twice.
Use to be great now full of ads
Lots of changes recently, carbs were removed then added back and video ads now appear making this app not as user friendly and slows you looking up food items. Thinking of deleting it after using it for a long time.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 38.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.