Camera360 has more than 800 million users and was selected by Apple’s official App Store as “Annual Featured Apps”two consecutive years in a row.
The new homepage of Camera360 will give you a concise and confortable visual experience.
【Motion Sticker & 3D Funny Sticker】
Camera360 revolutionary 3D Funny Stickers will make your photos and video selfies creative and more of fun.
All kinds of fun capture challenges for you to join; never worry about people not "Liking" your photos! Try 3D Funny Stickers and short videos together!
【Beauty & Makeup】
Try our real-time makeup beauty camera. Big eyes, whiten tooth, charming lips, slim nose and small face... beauty camera knows what you want! Become a goddess instantly with default beauty and makeup photo editor.
Over 100 classic photo filters to make you a master photographer! Live filters include Magic Skin/Sky/Color, Mirror, Double Exposure, Film, HDR, Storm, Starry Night, B&W, Bokeh, Sketch, etc.
【Camera360 VIP Service Statement】
1. Service name:
- One Month Camera360 VIP,$ 6.99 USD/month;
- Monthly Camera360 VIP,$ 4.99 USD/month；
- Semiannual Camera360 VIP,$ 17.99 USD/half year；
- Yearly Camera360 VIP,$ 23.99 USD/year；
- Permanent Camera360 VIP,$ 49.99 USD;
Hereinafter referred to as VIP.
2. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.After successful deduction, Camera360 will be automatically extended for one subscription period. To cancel renewal, manually turn off automatic renewals in iTunes/AppleID setup 24 hours before the current subscription period expires.
3. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. You can suspend or terminate this service by:
Automatic renewal for Apple In App Payments (IAP payments, in-app purchases): Goto iPhone "Settings" --> Enter "iTunes Store and App Store" --> tap "Apple ID", select "View Apple ID", enter "Account Settings" page, tap "Subscribe", and select Camera360 VIP to cancel the subscription.
5. VIP Subscription Notice：http://www.camera360.com/iap_subscription_en.html
●Email us at:
●Follow us on:
1. Our labs have added the new [PicStrip] feature; now you can seamlessly splice together scattered images, and tell your own exciting stories.
2. APP now supports 4G downloading, with less data charges.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app for more than 3 years, it was great before update.
I used this app for more than 3 years, it was great before these recent updates. But ever since the update It's very laggy now. Every time when I'm taking a photo it almost crashes my camera. It took sooo long for the app to respond the photos. I'd rate 5 stars back if you fix the lag, otherwise even tho I don't want to but the app will be uninstalled on my phone soon.
Developer Response ,
Hi dear, thanks a lot for your continuous support to Camera360 and sorry for any inconvenience, please export all your photos and re-install Camera360 to try again. If still lag and crash, please tell me your phone model and iOS version number, we will figure out the reason, thank you in advance.
Why is there still a watermark?
I’ve been using this app for 4 years, and now there’s suddenly a watermark. The latest update said “remove “Camera360” from time watermark” but that didn’t seem to change anything. This app subscription craze has gotten out of hand, I shouldn’t have to pay a subscription fee to get rid of a watermark. I’d be happy to pay a reasonable one-off fee, but a monthly subscription to use a camera app is just ridiculous.
Developer Response ,
Please go to Camera360 Me page -> Camera Settings -> Watermark -> turn it off, thank you.
Only one face gets detected
I love camera 360, until I updated the new version. If we are two or more in the photo, it can only detect one face on the portrait to be edited, and if I try to change the position of the eyes and mouth - the face gets edited so bad (face becomes distorted). I hope you can bring back the old version where we can edit faces even if we are 2 or more in the photo.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience, we will double check your case and figure out the reason as soon as possible, please kindly note, thanks.
- Xu Hao
- 180.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PinGuo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Camera360 annual VIP $36.99
- Camera360 monthly VIP $7.49
- Filter package: Constellation $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.