Can I Drive Yet? Lite
By Everything Code, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE edition of the #1 Rated BAC Calculator!
★★★★★ Thanks for your support! ★★★★★
This application is intended to be used strictly as an aid for approximating one's blood alcohol content ("BAC"), and does not constitute acceptable legal justification for driving after drinking. In all cases, it is safest to never drive after drinking. By using this application you assume all risk and responsibility.
When at a bar, a party, or even at home, you can use Can I Drive Yet to input some simple facts about yourself and what you’ve had to drink. Then, using information available from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), it will calculate your blood alcohol content (BAC) to help you decide, more accurately, if it is safe to drive.
Can I Drive Yet is designed to help prevent people from making a mistake they will always regret, to help them make the most of their night while staying safe, and to be as simple as possible.
All this, plus free updates for life and constant usability improvements explain why Can I Drive Yet made the Utilities Top 10 list.
Not only is it smart to use Can I Drive Yet, it remembers when you started drinking, what you've had to drink, and some basic stats about you. The app doesn't need to be running at all times, and, while you wait for the bartender to bring a drink, you can enter it quickly and easily.
In order to give you accurate information, Can I Drive Yet needs to know several details about you and your drinks. However, we've done our best to make it as smooth as silk to enter this data. For example, you only need to enter your weight, gender, and other simple information the first time you setup a profile.
SAFER and HELPFUL
Though there is no sure-fire way to tell if you're below the legal limit, it is arguably better to calculate your BAC than to ask a friend to watch how much you stumble.
Making the user interface simple and easy to use, even when intoxicated, has always been our goal. Have a look at our feature list below.
• Allows for user profiles, each with their own name, weight, metabolism, and legal limit settings.
• Remembers drinks for all profiles* between launches, so getting a phone call or browsing the web won't interfere with your drink list.
• Supports Notification Center, and will notify you when one of the users in your profile list has possibly reached their legal limit or sobriety!
• Offers several BAC legal limits. The most common ones from around the world are included - just choose which one is right for you!
• Prominently displays the time that you started drinking, and makes it easy to change it.
• Having another beer? It's easy to increase the quantity of a drink in your drink list - just hit the "+" button.
• Offers details about your current BAC, like how long you'll need to wait before you can drive.
• Takes your metabolism into account - whether you're a lightweight or a heavy drinker, your BAC estimate will be more accurate.
• Choosing the type of drink will automatically pre-fill other information, such as the serving size and alcohol content, with the most likely values. This makes editing drinks, or adding new ones, as smooth as it gets.
• Essentially an infinite number of ways to configure a drink: Can I Drive Yet has numerous serving sizes and alcohol percentages from 1 to 99. If a drink you had isn't preconfigured, just customize it!
* Lite version limited to 1 profile and 4 drinks.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Minor fixes, iTunes App Store category change.
Thanks everyone for all your support!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 24 July 2012
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Everything Code, Inc.
- © 2009 - 2012 Everything Code, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Can I Drive Yet upgrade$0.99