Cancer Connect has been developed from personal experiences and tailors to the needs of anyone affected by cancer – whether that is cancer patients, their friends and families or carers. Support from others understanding your battle is paramount.
Our vision of providing free services to those experiencing cancer is to help with the daily struggles that seem often just too hard to deal with during such a challenging time.
We hope you find this App and our volunteer services useful and if we have made your life easier and given you the support you need from day to day, then we have achieved our dream.
Please helps us to spread the word about Cancer Connect and its purpose.
• Make Social Connections Online with our social networking app. Make posts, uploadphotos and videos and update your mood
• Search other users by cancer type, user status (patient, family, carer) and location
• Inbuilt diary & phone alert system for medical appointments and script reminders
• Search for local doctors and medical services, connected with us, within 50kmsof your location using our geo map
• Users can access our private medical chat function to ask confidential questions with a medical practitioner online.This is especially important for the elderly and people living in rural and remote areas or those who just can’t physically attend in person
• Find medical aids or other relevant services by location
- Maree Hamilton
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright2016. yourwebsitewizard.com.au
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.