CardioVisual was awarded “2018 Best App for Heart Disease”by Healthline Media. Clinicians & patients in more than 130 countries across the globe rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, and reliable content.
Created by cardiologists, CardioVisual is a multimedia interactive educational heart health app. Its comprehensive library of curated, shareable informational videos & interactive graphics provides efficient, clear information and explanations of all aspects of heart health including risk factors, prevention, conditions and treatments of cardiovascular diseases.
CardioVisual provides two apps in one: The first, for clinicians as an educational resource and easily share videos with patients instead of paper brochures or pamphlets; the second, a simpler version for patients to review at home for detailed study.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with videos of experts discussing new treatments and procedures that allow clinician users to learn, share and discuss with peers and colleagues.
Has over 200 heart and circulation videos from reliable sources providing simplified medical explanation of treatments of conditions, such as:
• Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
• Heart attack or myocardial infarction
• Heart disease or coronary artery disease
• Heart failure
• High cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
• Stroke and carotid artery disease
• Aortic & Mitral heart valve disease
• Hole in the heart (PFO or ASD)
• Leg and lung clot (DVT and PE)
◦ Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
• Heart rhythm disturbances or arrhythmias
◦ Sudden cardiac death and Cardiac arrest
• Heart healthy diet & nutrition information for prevention of heart disease
Also provides simplified video explanations of complex procedures & devices, such as:
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD Placement
• Heart Angiogram & Angioplasty with Stent
• Heart bypass and valve surgery
• Carotid and other vascular balloons, stents and devices
• TAVR and catheter heart valve replacement
• Devices, such as
◦ Impella and HeartMate PHP, VAD devices
◦ Amplatzer and Helex ASD and PFO device
◦ Catheter ablation techniques
◦ Laser and atherectomy devices
◦ Drug coated balloons and stents
• Transcatheter valve treatments such as MitraClip, Sapien and CoreValve
◦ New procedure & device videos are regularly updated on the app.
Benefits of the App Include:
• Saves clinicians time
• Provides comprehensive video-based information to patients
• Increases patient comprehension
• Trusted content curated by practicing cardiologists
• Educational resource for clinicians with regularly updated videos of new procedures & devices
• Digital video sharing
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup & sharing of videos and images.
In App Purchase CardioVisual PRO (Auto Renewable Subscription):
Monthly: $0.99 per month or
Annual: $9.99 per year
Trial period : 1 week
All the features of Basic, plus: download all videos for instant offline viewing; Autoplay and share customized playlists of videos and access to exclusive content.
If you have purchased from iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
-- Introducing new discussion forum for healthcare professionals
-- Introducing new Monthly Subscription PRO Plan
-- Now watch exclusive content by industry experts updated more regularly
-- Simplification of registration screen to customize content for users by role and location/region
-- Options for Featured & New Videos with proper ordering under Menu -> Getting Started
-- New option for leaving feedbacks or support queries under the Menu -> Feedback
-- Fixed: Shared Link to Videos now playback video immediately on app open.
-- Fixed: Now you can share images from the Draw-On section via email.
-- New Design for the Orientation Screens
-- Fixed: Speed up Onboarding Screens to the next window.
-- Improved flow Signup/Login
-- New Screen added for Featured Content on Signup
-- Now Download videos from the listing page itself
-- Improved Video Sharing functionality especially via WhatsApp
-- Adopted New Facebook Guidelines for Login with Facebook
-- Show us some love - Share the App with your colleagues
access the menu and refer them to some of the best educational content
-- Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- MedicalVisual, Inc
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MedicalVisual, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CardioVisual PRO - Yearly $14.99
- CardioVisual Pro $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.