CareMonkey is an emergency health and safety solution used by families and organisations with a duty of care.
CareMonkey users can create care profiles containing a person’s emergency contacts, health and safety alerts, allergy details, medications, asthma plan, immunisations, blood type, organ donor details, health and ambulance insurance details and much more.
Care profiles can be shared with family, friends, or any organisation with a duty of care for their families, even when they are offline.
Organisations provide authorised carers (e.g. teacher, coaches, supervisors, etc) instant access to care profiles on mobile devices in an emergency...so they know who to call, what to do, or what to tell an ambulance paramedic.
- Be prepared in an emergency and reduce the chance of medical errors
- Automates the collection of medical and consent forms with digital signatures.
- Automated reminders chase members for missing forms or information, and ensure emergency and medical information is up to date.
- Adult members and parents/guardians have ownership and control of their data.
- No more paper files to carry around.
- Log injuries or incidents as they happen with photos, rather than relying on memory.
- Injury database helps organisations analyse how and why incidents occur.
- Send SMS or Email messages to parents/guardians, groups or the entire organisation.
- Make payments for field trips and excursions.
- Roll Calls for activities and excursions.
- Safer and more secure than paper forms.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to like it
• There are no push notifications so I never know if there’s anything new. Eg. Excursion (field trip) permission.
• Relies in email to notify you of new information/requests from the school. So what’s the point of an app?
• Emails go to the primary parent (1st parent to sign up). In my case I signed up second so I don’t even get the email notifications.
• Help centre is incapable of helping. They blamed the school. I did everything they suggested. Walked the school through it to make sure they did their part correctly. Still not receiving emails.
• Poorly designed user interface: it’s not really an app. It’s a more like a browser that houses a badly designed mobile website. So it doesn’t take advantage of any app based features like push notifications.
About the App
An excellent App and much helpful
Finally an easy way to record all my family's health information in one place and have it with me on my phone all the time. And I love the sharing! No matter where my sons are, I now have peace of mind in knowing that the people looking after them are informed and prepared. I've even entered my elderly mother's health information and shared it with my sisters so the next time Mum goes to hospital, we can answer the doctors questions about medications and conditions straight away. Great idea and a genuinely useful app. Love it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.