CareMonkey is an emergency health and safety solution used by families and organisations with a duty of care.
CareMonkey users can create care profiles containing a person’s emergency contacts, health and safety alerts, allergy details, medications, asthma plan, immunisations, blood type, organ donor details, health and ambulance insurance details and much more.
Care profiles can be shared with family, friends, or any organisation with a duty of care for their families, even when they are offline.
Organisations provide authorised carers (e.g. teacher, coaches, supervisors, etc) instant access to care profiles on mobile devices in an emergency...so they know who to call, what to do, or what to tell an ambulance paramedic.
- Be prepared in an emergency and reduce the chance of medical errors
- Automates the collection of medical and consent forms with digital signatures.
- Automated reminders chase members for missing forms or information, and ensure emergency and medical information is up to date.
- Adult members and parents/guardians have ownership and control of their data.
- No more paper files to carry around.
- Log injuries or incidents as they happen with photos, rather than relying on memory.
- Injury database helps organisations analyse how and why incidents occur.
- Send SMS or Email messages to parents/guardians, groups or the entire organisation.
- Make payments for field trips and excursions.
- Roll Calls for activities and excursions.
- Safer and more secure than paper forms.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to like it
• There are no push notifications so I never know if there’s anything new. Eg. Excursion (field trip) permission.
• Relies in email to notify you of new information/requests from the school. So what’s the point of an app?
• Emails go to the primary parent (1st parent to sign up). In my case I signed up second so I don’t even get the email notifications.
• Help centre is incapable of helping. They blamed the school. I did everything they suggested. Walked the school through it to make sure they did their part correctly. Still not receiving emails.
• Poorly designed user interface: it’s not really an app. It’s a more like a browser that houses a badly designed mobile website. So it doesn’t take advantage of any app based features like push notifications.
Would be good if we could get calendar alerts/sync. Just something to remind me of those important dates
Would be good if we had push notifications also.
Hard to use
Very annoying chat button is loaded over buttons on iPhone SE.
Calendar is in USA date format, which is confusing in Australia.
Have to touch buttons multiple times before the app responds.
Landing page needs work. Loaded to the completed forms. My Husband had to play around for several minutes before we figured out how to get to the incomplete forms.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.