By Australian Unity
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CareSpace is the social media app for everyone caring for someone. The app allows family, friends, neighbours, professional carers and health providers to create a private caring collective around a person they care for. It is the product of Wellbeing Connect, an Australian Unity innovation initiative.
CareSpace is ideal for:
- A family caring for an elderly parent.
- A geographically dispersed group who want to keep up to date with someone’s progress.
- Following the progress of a pregnancy and newborn.
- Linking up everyone supporting a patient undergoing treatment e.g. cancer, surgery.
- Any caring situation where there are several people needing to keep in regular communication.
CareSpace is the Social Care App.
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bug fixes.
Deleted app as didnt realise had to log in through facebook. What a disappointment.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 November 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Australian Unity
- © Copyright 2012 Australian Unity Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.