Staying on top of the latest news from the Club is easy with the Official Carlton App.
One of the most downloaded sporting apps in Australia, the Official Carlton Football Club App is your one-stop shop for all things navy blue.
- Live scores, stats, highlights and analysis for every game of the 2018 Premiership Season.
- Player profiles with additional stats and player-related media and information.
- Video on demand to watch highlights, Club documentaries and more from Carlton’s inner sanctum.
- Alerts to your phone for Club news, team announcements and match-day promotions.
- Ability to sync team calendars to your smartphone at the click of a button.
- Easy access to match-day experiences.
- Access to Carlton’s social channels, including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- improvements to the Accessibility experience
- minor UX changes
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Been an up and down year. However BB seems to be leading the group to a better 2018.
Good to see some players being re signed I would consider giving Blain Boehurst a years contract and see if he develops into a valuable player for the CFC. Some people take longer to develop and it would be a shame to delist him and see him shine at another club.
Review Blues website
For me the site is to repetitive across Home, My club, news & also within these tabs where the same video or stories are shown under different headings multiple times trying to pad out the perceived amount of content. Also trying to scroll down past these repeated videos to the written story below results in these repeated videos starting again & again for the 4th time or more! Frustrating to say the least so please have the written part of the story a few centimetres onove the bottom of the tablet or change the format somehow...
Also for me personally I would prefer to have the womens team content on its own tab so I can choose whether or not to view these stories.
Please keep it simlpe.
The app bricks itself until you download unnecessary updates which if anything actually cause the app to deteriorate over time. A few years ago the app was decent but with the last major update they really messed the whole thing up. I’ve been downloading and deleting this app for a few years now but I am not downloading it again after this. Counter intuitive design and poor functionality. There are much better sources for Carlton related news, especially as the club just feeds its members lies half of the time.
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 243.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.