By Pioneer Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience your music library in a new way.
When connected to an AppRadio Mode compatible in-dash multimedia receiver, Pioneer CarMediaPlayer allows you to swipe, drag, and directly touch the desired artist, song, album, podcast, audiobook, and video in your library from the larger in-dash touchscreen. CarMediaPlayer also makes it easy to find what you're looking for with Alphabet Search and Album View functions.
For your safety, the viewing of video content with this application while connected to a compatible Pioneer multimedia receiver is only available when the vehicle is stopped and the parking brake is engaged.
Not compatible with AppRadio Mode USB Pioneer products. Please use the AppRadioLIVE app for Media playback instead.
To users of iOS 10:
When you delete the built-in Music app, local music playback will not be possible.
If you have deleted the built-in Music app, go to the App Store to restore the app to enable local music playback.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
• Track selection and skipping is fixed
Too slow and laggy to be useful
Horrible slow and laggy, then skips frames and is very jerky. Using an AVHX-3600DAB. Pioneer, you really need to up your game.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 16 December 2015
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pioneer Corporation
- © Copyright(c) 2012-2015 Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.