Before traveling to the pier, download the ultimate cruise app - now available on ALL Carnival Fun Ships!
When on board, connect to Carnival’s Wi-Fi to view what’s happening, weather, dining menus and more! Onboard internet purchase is NOT required to use the Carnival HUB app.
• New, fresh homepage design for easy access to latest most relevant information
• Weather for each day of your sailing
• View dining menus right on your phone
• Easily search for family and friends on board to connect with
• Find information like dining attire easily
• Ability to view and purchase shore excursions
• Chat to connect with family and friends on board. * Low, flat activation fee applies.
• Day-by-day schedule of hundreds of on board events
• “Favorites” feature with a reminder for upcoming events
• Information for all great food and dining options
• Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted
• Itinerary details, including current ship time, arrival/departure times for upcoming port calls
• Real-time information on guests’ current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance
Go ahead. Download it now. Your vacation deserves it.
You can now order a pizza from the app to (almost) anywhere on the ship! (Available on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Victory, Carnival Magic & Carnival Conquest with more ships coming soon. Fees apply.)
Ratings and Reviews
This was so useful and I added all the things I wanted to do to my favourites list in the morning and throughout the day it would notify me about 15 mins before the activities were due to start. So many different uses I would have been lost without it. Great for keeping track of our account too!
The app made communicating with our large group a lot easier than on previous cruises where the app was not available, although it did seem to lose connection periodically and require a ‘hard close’ to reconnect.
Great to keep track of all the activities and be able to ‘favouritise’ the ones you wish to attend - and then get reminders.
Also helpful to be able to check menus for each night and account balance.
A section for all the kids club times would be a welcome addition.
Useful but could do with internet connectivity
App was helpful in checking on shipboard activities. Was only an intranet so couldn't access www. Purchased internet plans seperately had pathetic speed and though wifi coverage on ship was consistently strong, the upload/download speed rendered it almost useless. Observed 2 folks travelling with us ask for a refund due to poor speed and reliability. Carnival please invest in decent internet for passengers, similar to corporate staff internet speeds on board. A real deterrent to future Carnival travel...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.