Cash Passport™, Mastercard®, is designed to help you Outsmart Travel.
Cash Passport is a reloadable, multicurrency prepaid travel money card – which helps take the stress out of spending internationally.
- Cash Passport is more secure than carrying cash;
- It’s accepted in millions of places (everywhere Mastercard is accepted);
- It allows you to load multiple currencies;
- It gives you the ability to lock-in exchange rates so you’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend; and
- 24/7 phone support to all Cash Passport customers no matter where you are in the world.
The smarter and savvier new app comes with improved usability and added functionality, so you can spend more time holidaying.
- Touch ID for fast and secure sign in;
- Real time view of your balance(s);
- Instantly transfer between currencies;
- Reload your card (where in-app top-ups are allowed);
- Monitor your transactions and spending; and
- Manage your personal and card details.
To find out more about Cash Passport and outsmarting travel, visit CashPassport.com
New version of app getting released with features like:
Multi lingual addition i.e Japanese, Arabic and Portuguese
Ratings and Reviews
This filled me with RAGE
Don’t. Just don’t. It’s so dumb. I mean, I wasn’t exactly filled with a sense of excitement to see an average of 1.4 stars when I downloaded it but it’s even worse than I anticipated. It’s aged me three years trying to get it to fulfil a single function. It’s taken an hour to try and register my phone number without success. Even if you register the phone number on a computer it still wants you to register it again for the app. My calls to the company keep disconnecting. Despite being told when I got it there were no fees when I put cash on it when I finally gave up and used my laptop again it did, in fact, charge me fees. If I could give it minus five stars I would. 0/10 do not recommend.
We got cash passport for an overseas trip to the US. Firstly, it’s says no fees BUT there are reload fees - that’s if you can even reload while overseas because it tries to send you a verification message which you won’t get if you haven’t set it up with your phone provider. Secondly, I did cash passport to avoid overseas fees on my normal account however every single atm and transaction on the cash passport incurred an overseas fee even though we set it up in US dollars and it’s meant to be an overseas use card. Don’t bother with cash passport - does not function the way it’s advertised and costs you just as many fees
This app is ridiculous
Downloaded this app after going online to register my new cash passport card.
One would assume the password you set up when registering your card would be the same you’d use with the app-NO
Then, after setting up a new password specifically for the app and filling in all other relevant info, there is no “done” , “submit” or even “ok” prompt; so not sure if I’ve set up the app correctly. So, close app and attempt to log in to check it’s working-NO, I’m then prompted to redo the above; ARGH! Hence, I’ve deleted the app!
Good luck using this app, lucky it’s free or I’d be requesting a refund.
- MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Limited
- 66.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.