Castle Creeps TD
By Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring out your everyday Hero and lead troops to victory in the best fantasy mobile Tower Defense game! Fortify your defenses and prepare to save the kingdom from ferocious Warlords, colossal Ogres & savage Goblins! Change strategy on the fly in this challenging, non-stop action experience!
Face countless challenging battles & taste hard earned victory as you build, upgrade and repair horde-splatting Towers. Recruit and level up mighty Heroes to protect the kingdoms in this top Tower Defense experience!
Invite friends through Facebook and share magical powers to aid you in battle and defend the realm!
- Free and easy to play! Download now!
- Heroes are free to deploy at will! Unlock them all!
- Face dangerous Warlords with your most powerful Heroes in this unique mode of play!
- Switch up your strategy – command and inspire your team of Heroes to outwit the horde!
- Ultimate Tower control – build, upgrade, sell and repair on the fly!
- Crush Creeps in fast-paced battles and epic chapters!
- Updated regularly with new chapters, enemies and epic Heroes!
Download Castle Creeps today and bring out your everyday hero!
Find our latest news here:
Castle Creeps TD is free to download and play, but contains optional in-app purchases that cost real money.
© 2016 Outplay Entertainment Ltd. Castle Creeps TD is a trademark of Outplay Entertainment. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
Castle Creeps TD - #1 strategy game! Join over 2 million players!
Check out our newest update:
- Brand new area released! Fight to defend Goldleaf Forest!
- New Hero available! Unlock Kaylen Brightstar, the powerful elven ranger!
- New missions with new challenges & game mechanics!
- A new, unstoppable enemy: The Juggernaut! Can you rise to the challenge?
- Several Bug fixes!
- Enjoy Castle Creeps TD!
Kingdom rush is way better
This game is well made. It is a blatant (and very poor) copy of kingdom rush.
What is ludicrous is that this game actually requires very little skill. Whereas kingdom rush requires a lot of problem solving to work out which combination of towers and placements to succeed, castle creeps is about power ups.
An example is that the range of towers seems irrelevant. All towers have just about the same range, so it doesnt too much which ones you choose.
If you have finished all the kingdom rush games (which provides months of skilful entertainment), castle creeps will entertain you for a couple of hours.
The makers of this game didn't really play kingdom rush for very long as they failed to appreciate what made is such a good game.
Not boring like the other town defence apps. Great game and highly recommended
What a good game, should try
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 January 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- © 2016 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Offer$7.99
- Sack of 320 Gems$7.99
- Goblet of 100 Gems$2.99
- Crate of 1,100 Gems$22.99
- Special Offer$7.99
- Goblet of 50 Gems$1.49
- Cart of 3,900 Gems$79.99
- Keep of 8,400 Gems$159.99