• Works with your iTunes Library automatically
• Polished iOS-style UI, plus Night Mode, landscape, customizable colors and tabs!
• Intuitive gesture controls
• Powerful sorting options, including Classical Mode
• Today Widget
• No ads or locked features
• Get development updates, feature guides, news and more at cesium-app.com/signup!
NOTE: Cesium requires Music.app to be installed.
• FIXED issue with MiniPlayer presenting on launch when it shouldn't.
And if you missed 4.2:
• NEW Advanced Queuing mode. What is Advanced Queuing? All the advanced queue features like reordering or removing items from the queue, advanced shuffling (by album or grouping), Resume Queue, etc. So what's new? The ability to turn it all OFF. See, some users have been experiencing lag and performance issues that are related to Cesium interacting with the iOS system player. Disabling Advanced Queuing will reduce these interactions and the resultant lag. For a more detailed description of the issue and how Advanced Queuing works, please visit cesium-app.com/blog/lag.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible and irreplaceable
Let's be honest here, the highly entertaining release notes alone (which anyone can view from the app store page) are well worth the cost of this app. The fact you get thrown in with that what is easily one of the most polished and functional local music (& iCloud music library if that's your thing) players is just a bonus.
I've had so many moments using the default music app where I've thought "geez I wish this app could do [such and such]", and I've discovered that pretty much every single one of these features can be found in Cesium. I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone whose primary music source is local music or Apple Music.
I do have a short wishlist of features that would make this already stellar app even better for how I use it though;
-3d touch on a song to perform an action (configurable, e.g. show info, go to album, etc)
-Swipe up on now playing screen to open queue, swipe down on top menu bar of queue to go back to now playing screen
-Swipe sideways on mini player to switch between songs
Crashing/ no longer crashing
Latest update crashes when I hit play on some of my playlists :( Edit: make that all playlists. Disappointed I payed for this app.
Edit 2: Bug has been fixed, thank you 😍
New version has been submitted for review. Sorry for the inconvenience!
So close to perfect
Everything I wanted from an iOS music player except for one gripe I have, you cant sort the albums that show in the genre tab. It would be perfect if it had the same sorting options that the other tabs do but it has no options and just sorts by album title
PLS FIX DIS
I am in the process of rewriting for iPhone X and iPad. I will double check, but I believe this view *should* now respect the same sort options as the Albums tab proper. Stay tuned!
- Mike Clay
- 4.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Michael Clay
- In-App Purchases
- Unbelievable Tip $8.99
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Amazing Tip $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.