By Network Ten Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tenplay, your new way to watch the TV you love. Live and on demand, the best of TEN, ELEVEN & ONE is yours to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
- Catch up on or relive your favourite shows: with episodes on tenplay straight after they’ve been on TV, missing out is a thing of the past.
- Watch live news and sport: entertainment as it happens, real-time viewing is all part of the tenplay package.
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, tenplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
Get ready to experience TV, but not as you know it….
tenplay: TV Your Way.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
+iOS 11 improvements
Absolutely the most useless app I've come across. I've attempted to watch a show 6 times tonight & have wasted so much data and 3 hours to attempt to watch a 44 minute show. The one segment I wanted to watch was at the end of the show yet you can't fast forward to a certain segment without having to watch more commercials than you would on TV and for the buggies commercial to repeat and not stop without returning to the start again. Here's the kicker I got 3 quarters of the way through the show near the segment I wanted to watch after 6 attempts for a error message to come up and say the page has re loaded and it took me back to the start again. Don't waste your time on this app. Obviously the developers aren't listening feedback as the glitches everyone brings are are so easily fixed and for a major network to ignore the feedback is poor. Not the first time this has happened but will be the last because I'm not wasting my time on this app again.
Worst app for watching TV
We have never successfully watched anything on this app all the way through. Every time it will get around half way through and then go to a commercial. It will play the Arnott commercial and at the end will either just freeze and not go back to the show at all, continuously repeat the arnotts biscuit add or just show the busy circle and occasionally flash glimpses of what looks like another add but never move on from this. We are all for the commercials but not when it prevents us from watching the show we want to watch and if we see another one of the arnotts biscuits adverts again, i think I will go nuts. Very poor. Does not do what it was designed to do so can not give it anywhere near a good rating. I would give it zero stars if I thought it would accept this
An awful app
Lucky if you can watch one episode right through. Freezes. Some shows you can’t find through the search bar but through genre etc. Click on the icon for a show and another shows eps are there instead. No option for chromecast if you want to give this app a try. I have sent many compliants with no response. Not even worthy of one star
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 October 2017
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Network Ten Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Network Ten Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes