Play with colour, transparency, and gradients using movable chips on small layouts. Use the provided vector shapes or paint your own chips.
• Change chip background and foreground colours easily with rgb sliders.
• Use styles when adding chips to a scene: shadowed, transparent, outlined.
• Alter selection, layering and deletion of chips with simple taps.
• Choose chip shape from a library of 24 vector shapes. Each vector shape can be modified before being placed on a scene.
• Any chip placed on a scene becomes a movable painted image. You can edit the placed chip size, orientation, rotation, transparency, colour, blur, outlining, and gradient fill.
• Group chips by copying and repasting.
• Experiment with masking, shuffling, random chip positions and colours.
• Choose from an action menu to add movable extras to any scene: camera roll images, copied images, dots, patterns, text, bars, duplicates, gradients, and doodles.
• Draw doodles using opaque, transparent or blurred paint.
• Pick doodle paint from a spectrum of colours or from an already painted doodle area.
• Save or copy scenes or placed chips.
• Use any orientation of your device.
• Surround scenes with dark or light areas to change perception.
• Access in-app Help.
Fixed doodle drawing in iOS 12
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.