By DARE Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Try out simple colour and design ideas with movable chips on small layouts. Use the provided vector shapes or doodle your own chips. Add gradients, styles, text, bars, dots, patterns, photos. A great way to learn about colour and shape interactions.
• Group chips simply by copying and repasting.
• Modify a provided shape before adding it to the scene.
• Choose chip and background colours randomly or carefully with sliders.
• Edit placed chips: resize, squash, flip, rotate to any angle, trim, increase transparency, blur, grayscale, fill, outline, add a gradient.
• Have fun painting (doodling) your own shapes.
• Add gradient chips, dots, pattern chips, bordered shapes, corner chips, text chips, bars.
• Try out various chip styles - shadowed, plain, transparent, outlined.
• Investigate the effects of gradient or grained backgrounds.
• Add album images, including photos, as chips or as backgrounds.
• Experiment with simple masking.
• Save or copy scenes, chip combinations, single chips, or masked areas to your photo collection.
• Reduce the size of a large photo by inserting it as a scene background or as a chip, then saving or copying.
• Use any orientation of your device.
• Surround scenes with dark or light areas to change perception.
• Access in-app Help
What's New in Version 1.12
• Add 50 chip duplicates at once to make patterns.
• The spectrum palette in the doodle section includes values of gray.
• Blurring via the edit section is improved.
• Fixes a glitch which could occur in iOS 10 and later when choosing the Scene Background action.
• The sharp gradient action is improved.