Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here's a Fun App to Quickly Develop your Music Ear
Always Envious of those who can "hum a few bars and fake it?" Now you can train your ear for music with ChordSkills, the music ear training game that develops your chord recognition skills and ultimately helps you refine your musical talents.
Multiple Gameplay Modes
• ChordSkills is a music game designed to give you a total active listening workout in a core area of music ear training: Harmony, or chord recognition. Development of active listening skills is key to a successful music education.
• Game mode, with three difficulty settings and 8 levels per setting, is a progressive yet challenging music game that will sharpen and test your chord recognition skills.
• Practice mode lets you familiarize yourself with each game level in a risk free learning environment. When you are ready to play fire up the game mode to test your skills and unlock the next level, achievments, and other rewards!
• ChordSkills is not just a music game it’s an instrument /soundtoy as well! Toy mode is for fun creative relaxed play. The more levels you unlock, the more toys you have to play with.
Achievements and Rewards
• Earn special achievements to mark your progress in passing new levels of ear listening skill! Some achievements unlock more instruments and keys to play with as a reward for your ear skill development.
• The audiovisual effects engine creates an endless variety of engaging feedback that keeps you immersed in the game.
Interaction and Customisation
• Play the way you like best, by clicking on the chord icons or by dragging the music note 3D cursor with your mouse/finger.
• ChordSkills features a generative music engine that never plays the same way twice. Don't like the ambient nature soundtrack or backing rhythm? Generate a new one instantly, change the volume levels, or turn them off completely via the settings.
• ChordSkills is a multiplatform music game (PC/Mac/iPad) which means you can play when and where you feel most comfortable.
• With seven instruments and keys available to play with (when fully unlocked) you are able to experience a wide variety of musical tones and timbres, leading to better listening skills development.
• The real time chord progression engine is based on solid music theory, which means you can apply your new ear skills to identify chord progressions from most popular western songs of the last century.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 January 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Cohen
- © Sonicviz/Paul Cohen 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.