Chrome - web browser by Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser that you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice and save up to 50% of data usage while browsing.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• DATA SAVINGS – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito* mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 46.0.2490.85
• Resolved an issue with Omnibox queries failing to display properly
• Third-party keyboards have been disabled due to crashes caused by a bug in iOS 9
Displays Google Books fully zoomed & unreadable
There's an issue with all browsers, including Chrome, but excepting Puffin in iOS9 on iPad and iPhone where Google Books Preview view is shown fully zoomed. The magnifying glass and zoom icons do nothing useful to overcome the issue. Puffin browser enables a full page view of Books preview, but only because it uses Flash, which has security issues and is being phased out by Adobe because of that.
I downloaded Chrome expecting that, being a Google app, it would work properly. It doesn't so I'll uninstall. Goodbye Chrome. Smarten up Google (or is it Apple's fault?)
Crashes a lot now, frequently can't scroll full page length.
Chrome on IOS used to be a great browser. Recently it has become terribly buggy. Doesn't change even if you restore your phone from scratch. Frequent crashes and an inability to scroll the full length of webpages unless you refresh are now common. It has been this way for months.
Avoid this terrible app. Safari is, unfortunately, now much better.
Love it best
Love it use it on my iPhone ipads Mac and pc! All synchs :) can you add what Safari has when u pinch out it shows all currently open pages I have about 30 pages open and it's hard to find tabs cheers
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 46.0.2490.85
- Size: 69.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.