By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser that you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 63.0.3239.73
• Swipe up on the New Tab page to explore suggested content from the web
• The ability to reorder bookmarks is back!
Do this and I’ll be eternally grateful
So I don’t know if this is just for iPhone X, but when you are viewing chrome in landscape mode it always has a pointless grey bar at the top. It is a distraction and a waste of space, not to mention when you scroll down to see the search bar it takes up a third of your screen. Furthermore, if you decide to start typing the keyboard takes up the rest. This wouldn’t be a problem if the grey bar disappeared when scrolling down and then reappear when scrolling up, as it somewhat does this except with the search bar only. As a result, I would implore you to alter chrome on iPhone X so that it doesn’t have that grey bar permanently there wasting space in landscape mode, as other than that I am very happy with chrome.
Fix ‘search for this image’!
'Search for this image' a) brings up news stories instead of images now, & b) when you click through again to 'More sizes’ it either doesn’t find any matches at all, or find some tiny one. It used to be the best thing on the net & it’s a terrible loss. Please fix it. Also Chrome for iPad crashes all the time & often doesn’t offer ‘restore tabs’ option. Also terrible. Please be more stable, introduce a ‘restore previous session’ option like on desktops, & add a ‘bookmark all current tabs’ option. Also please introduce a ‘reader view available' like Safari has.
search disappears as I type
ever since the force-fed news feature has appeared (which I absolutely hate,) there has been another issue of my search disappearing as I type it. I will be typing into the search bar and then half way though, my text will have suddenly disappeared and the screen will be lists of ‘news’ article suggestions. I do not want my search to be deleted because the search is the only reason I use Chrome in the first place. And NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE NEWS SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT. Please fix the issue and remove the awful news feature.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 December 2017
- Version: 63.0.3239.73
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.