Cinemagram - create and share moving photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinemagram is a ridiculously simple app to create and share moving photos. Moving photos are half-photo, and half-video - amaze your friends with your incredible art!
* Record a short video, and automatically turn it into a moving photo
* Add text to your moving photos
* Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
* Share anywhere as a GIF or a video
* Share as a GIF via email or iMessage
What's New in Version 4.2
* Bug fixes
Nice app, would be better if you could use videos from the camera roll
Seems pretty easy to use BUT should let you use videos from the camera roll.. Also not sure if it generates .Gif files?
Inability to share
Great idea but it's a shame you can't share via Twitter (despite having both apps able to "access" each other).
Unfortunately Instagram share crashes the app, crashes the app, crashes the app
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 April 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Factyle, Inc
- © Cinemagram Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.