By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the iPad app for Circulation, the top-ranked, most trusted peer-reviewed journal in cardiology.
This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key benefits include:
•Easy to read full-text articles
•Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
•Engaging multimedia, including article-based supplements and videos
•Article sharing via email and social bookmarking
•Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
•Convenient notification when a new issue is available
•Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal issue
As the leading cardiology journal worldwide, Circulation is the place to turn for authoritative information on diagnosing and treating diseases and conditions of the cardiovascular system. Specific content areas include arrhythmia and electrophysiology, cardiovascular surgery, congenital heart disease, coronary heart disease, epidemiology, exercise physiology, genetics, health services and outcomes research, heart failure, hypertension, imaging, interventional cardiology, molecular cardiology, pediatric cardiology, pericardial disease, preventive cardiology, stroke, transplantation, valvular heart disease, and vascular medicine.
Published since 1950, Circulation continues to advance the field by presenting important new basic and clinical research that influences how you and your colleagues practice every day, improving quality of care and outcomes for patients globally.
Each weekly issue of Circulation is available in print and online at circ.ahajournals.org.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 15 November 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2016 by the American Heart Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Circulation - November 22, 2016$17.99
- Circulation - November 15, 2016$17.99
- Circulation - November 08, 2016$17.99
- Circulation - October 27, 2015$17.99
- Circulation - February 03, 2015$17.99
- Circulation - January 27, 2015$17.99
- Circulation - January 14, 2014$17.99
- Circulation November 20, 2012$17.99
- Circulation October 23, 2012$17.99
- Circulation October 09, 2012$17.99