Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience engaging, productive meetings from wherever you are.
Cisco Webex Meetings delivers over 6 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why more people use Webex Meetings than all other meeting vendors combined.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
• Hands-free joining with Siri
• One-tap joining directly from your calendar
• Schedule meetings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts
• Share your content (including 3-D files) or screen to everyone
• Easily sign in using Face ID or Touch ID
Want to learn more? Visit our usage guide at: https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/nowvmhw
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco Webex services. Cisco Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
•Smart video support (video turns off when phone is face down)
•Training Breakouts Session support for iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Not as intuitive or solid as alternatives
Having used alternative software Zoom for similar meetings, I found this inferior. The layout, option buttons and operational quality were not as good as Zoom. A technical freeze during the meeting on an up to date modern laptop that has run WebEx before and that IT couldn’t quickly diagnose or re-enable so meeting was rejoined meant a change of device mid meeting was required to continue. A bug report was sent to this product team. Inferior outcome in this day and age yet still three stars as it’s one event.
Easy and reliable
I use the app to join regular meetings hosted by another, usually on my phone during a commute. The app is excellent at maintaining connection from wi-fi to GSM phone tower to wi-fi, even when in a car or on a ferry and even when the host is sharing their screen. Simple and intuitive to use, it does everything you really need to participate in a web conference.
I am currently on hospital WiFi with limited speed and had to join a call with an external firm for the first time using Cisco. I downloaded the app, entered the meeting number and everything worked on the spot, audio and video with no lag.
Absolutely brilliant compared to the awful competitive product my organization uses!
- 144.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.