By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 6.1.5
Support for split view
This release of iOS Receiver introduces support for the new split view feature in iPad and iPad Pro devices. Using split view, iOS Receiver allows you to open two apps simultaneously and display them side-by-side. This feature helps improve worker productivity by potentially allowing you to use your iPad device as a standalone desktop replacement for some business-oriented functions, especially when combined with other peripheral devices, such as a soft keyboard, X1 mouse or the Apple Pencil.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) enhancements
Enhancements to iOS Receiver NPS functionality have been included in this release. Citrix Receiver for iOS now prompts users to rate their experience when downloading it from the Apple App Store.
In some cases, an app would fail to launch. This issue has been resolved.
This release resolves an issue where authentication would fail between Citrix Receiver for iOS and an unauthenticated StoreFront server
What's not to like
It works and seems to keep getting better.
Could be more user friendly
But a great app when you get used to it.
Citric is cool
Cool app, really great in connecting windows server to iPad
- Category: Business
- Updated: 31 March 2016
- Version: 6.1.5
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.