Citymapper - New York, London, Paris, Berlin - the Ultimate Transit App
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate transit app! * Apple Editor's Choice * 2013 App of the Year Runner-Up * New York City, London, Paris, Berlin
- "Citymapper is quite simply the best travel app to be introduced to New York City"- New York Times
- "The most useful app I have on my Phone."
- "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
- "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
- "I never thought I could love an app so much."
Citymapper is reinventing the everyday urban transport app and making the large complicated city simple and usable.
A to B journey planning, real-time departure info on all modes of transport where available, weather, alerts, disruptions and everything you need and may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
Constant updates. We improve the app regularly.
Thousands of 5-star REVIEWS (in London):
- "Best app on my phone."
- "It has it all. Everything in one place."
- "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
- "This is simply the best app I've come across."
- "This app makes me warm inside"
- "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
- "The only true five star app."
- "Don't know how I lived without it."
- "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
- "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
- "I'm practically married to this app."
- "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
- "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
We use open data from Metropolitan Transport Authority, Transport for London and lots of other sources. We update the app regularly. Write us to tell us what you want: support(at)citymapper.com. Please note the app requires data access and works best with GPS on.
What's New in Version 3.9
We are all Berliners! Except for those of us that are not (such as those of us who are caught in a tube strike and wish we were Berliners).
Welcome Berlin, city of two cities, arm aber sexy. We have the S-Bahn and the U-Bahn and the boom-bahn. We have buses, bears, ferries, trams, and even metro trams (whatever they are). We have live times for buses and trams (or you know "Ist-Abfahrtszeiten" because everything is Always. On. Time). [Please be warned that easier availability of live transport-info may lead to further increase in heavy nightlife and recreational activities in Berlin, which could result in negative effects to the German and European economy, with drastic consequences for the Euro. We accept no liability.]
The app is also now fully translated to German (you know how hard it is to fit those long words into small spaces? Go on, try Bushaltestellenwegbeschreibung). Only works if you have your entire phone's language setting set to German. Which you should really only do if you speak German or would like to act like you do.
We would like to take this moment to apologise to all Parisians for our previous notes. We did not realise that you are able to decipher UK English (a niche vernacular, normally requiring subtitles). The transport gods of poetic justice have punished us for our transgressions with confusing London tube strikes. We have decided to make it up by adding Transilien trains! Trains, now live in Paris. Please forgive us and ride a train today.
And everybody! We have added auto refresh in the nearby map. Just move the map and e.g. the bus stop pins will automatically update. Less effort for you. Win.
So, what comes after 3.9.? What comes after 3.9...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 05 February 2014
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Citymapper Limited
- © 2013 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.