By AAI Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is like having AAMI in your pocket. We know insurance can sometimes be boring, and calling us can take you away from the important things, which is why we’ve created the AAMI Access App. You can manage your eligible AAMI home and motor policies, make claims plus much more.
Having this app allows you to make changes to eligible policies, lodge & track the progress of your claim, create a library of your treasured contents and even receive alerts when severe weather is on the way.
Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready to use.
- Update or renew your AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Lodge claims directly to AAMI for your comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (including Fire and Theft contents) and landlord insurance policies.
- Track progress of your claim for AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Receive push notifications for severe weather events, based on vehicle parking address postcode for Motor policies and insured address for Home policies
- Attach a photo of contents already listed on your policy and create a personal record of your other household contents to help you when making a claim.
- Step by step guided claim process – helps you gather key information, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all vehicle accident types – single and multi-vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and glass-only claims
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled for additional protection, and is sent to AAMI when you request it and via a secure channel only.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Improvements to weather alerts.
Cannot track claim
Despite having lodged a claim and having a claim number this app does not allow the claim to be tracked. What is the point of having a track my claims button if it does not work.
Cannot detect my email
The app does not detect my email. It keeps saying "error please enter valid email" this is the same email address I use to log in online.
The app crashes after I put my pin in every time. I can't get anywhere with this!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AAI Limited
- © 2012 Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.