By AAI Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAMI Claim Assist helps make lodging your claim easy and stress free.
This simple to use app lets you collect the accident information you need from the scene of the accident and send it to AAMI. We will then contact you to start your claim. Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready, should you ever need it.
- Compatible with AAMI comprehensive car, comprehensive motorcycle and caravan insurance
- Policyholder details – find and store policy details in one place
- User profile setting – save time and stress by first setting up your profile
- Guided claim process – helps you gather key information at the accident scene, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all accident types – single and multi vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and windscreen-only claims
- 24/7 Claims Lodgement – no need to call, lodge your claim direct from your phone
- Windscreen lodgement and repair – hassle-free windscreen lodgement direct from your phone
- Automatic GPS look up – retrieves your current location and time
- Advanced camera integration – captures photos of vehicle damage or imports from your camera roll
- Auto save – automatically saves entered data
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your iPhone, is PIN enabled and only sent to AAMI by a secure channel
- AAMI Roadside Assist - 24/7 emergency breakdown assistance (optional extra with comprehensive car insurance)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
On the fence.
I think the theory behind this app is good but it tells me it can't find my policy number so can't add my car details to it to process claims through the app.
But having the app to inform you of the information needed for an accident and prompting to take photos I think is a great idea.
Bugs just need to be worked out.
Can't see claims !!
It's a nice app but still needs to improve a lot. If all the claims could be seen from this app, it'd make life a lot easier. Also updating personal info is a hassle too as one need to call AAMI to do so. Little tweaks like these could make this app a lot more helpful. But the User Interface is very friendly though.
All works ok
Just loaded this app, added my details and policy number and brought up the correct details. Not had to use the just had the accident scenario, but can't see why it wouldn't work
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 August 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AAI Limited
- © 2012 Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.