By AAI Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is like having AAMI in your pocket. We know insurance can sometimes be boring, and calling us can take you away from the important things, which is why we’ve created the AAMI Access App. You can manage your eligible AAMI home and motor policies, make claims plus much more.
Having this app allows you to make changes to eligible policies, lodge & track the progress of your claim, create a library of your treasured contents and even receive alerts when severe weather is on the way.
Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready to use.
- Update or renew your AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Lodge claims directly to AAMI for your comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (including Fire and Theft contents) and landlord insurance policies.
- Track progress of your claim for AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Receive push notifications for severe weather events, based on vehicle parking address postcode for Motor policies and insured address for Home policies
- Attach a photo of contents already listed on your policy and create a personal record of your other household contents to help you when making a claim.
- Step by step guided claim process – helps you gather key information, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all vehicle accident types – single and multi-vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and glass-only claims
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled for additional protection, and is sent to AAMI when you request it and via a secure channel only.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
The app will not show my active comprehensive car insurance policy. When I try and link it the app tells me that it has successfully been linked but then it will display "no active policies"
Any attempt to link your policies to your account fail. Nothing shows up even though it says it has linked your policy.
Poorly designed app does not accommodate multiple policies for car house or contents
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 08 April 2016
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 89.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AAI Limited
- © 2012 Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.