By AAI Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It is like having AAMI in your pocket. We know insurance can sometimes be boring, and calling us can take you away from the important things, which is why we’ve created the AAMI Access App. You can manage your eligible AAMI home and motor policies, make claims plus much more.
Having this app allows you to make changes to eligible policies, lodge & track the progress of your claim, create a library of your treasured contents and even receive alerts when severe weather is on the way.
Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready to use.
- Update or renew your AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Lodge claims directly to AAMI for your comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (including Fire and Theft contents) and landlord insurance policies.
- Track progress of your claim for AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Receive push notifications for severe weather events, based on vehicle parking address postcode for Motor policies and insured address for Home policies
- Attach a photo of contents already listed on your policy and create a personal record of your other household contents to help you when making a claim.
- Step by step guided claim process – helps you gather key information, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all vehicle accident types – single and multi-vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and glass-only claims
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled for additional protection, and is sent to AAMI when you request it and via a secure channel only.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Minor enhancements & bug fixes.
Improved server performance.
Great app. Very convenient
This is a great app! You can manage everything to do with your policies even swap your insured car in the same policy which I did with a recent purchase while I was waiting in the showroom to pick it up. Have had no trouble with it at all. Everything is in the one place and you can see all the details you need in a fast convenient process. Best way I have dealt with insurance for years!
One star for being in colour
Worst iOS application I’ve seen for a long time, apart from logging nothing works for your vehicle insurance policies.
Too dumb to find policies registered under a specific email address, too dumb to let you enter the policies manually because then the keyboard is blocked and you can’t validate.
Useful if you suffer from low blood pressure and need a quick fix...mine increased significantly including the mastery of swear words
Can not add policies
I have tried adding my policies but did not work, I used to have the access but all no longer there after I purchased my last insurance policy by phone the lady at AAMI said she will put all in one place for me to access, since that day I access to blank pages.
It would be great to have access as we have all insurances with AAMI
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 July 2017
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AAI Limited
- © 2012 Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.