By AAI Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is like having AAMI in your pocket. We know insurance can sometimes be boring, and calling us can take you away from the important things, which is why we’ve created the AAMI Access App. You can manage your eligible AAMI home and motor policies, make claims plus much more.
Having this app allows you to make changes to eligible policies, lodge & track the progress of your claim, create a library of your treasured contents and even receive alerts when severe weather is on the way.
Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready to use.
- Update or renew your AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Lodge claims directly to AAMI for your comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (including Fire and Theft contents) and landlord insurance policies.
- Track progress of your claim for AAMI comprehensive car insurance, third party property damage car insurance, home, contents (but not Fire and Theft contents) and landlord policies
- Receive push notifications for severe weather events, based on vehicle parking address postcode for Motor policies and insured address for Home policies
- Attach a photo of contents already listed on your policy and create a personal record of your other household contents to help you when making a claim.
- Step by step guided claim process – helps you gather key information, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all vehicle accident types – single and multi-vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and glass-only claims
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled for additional protection, and is sent to AAMI when you request it and via a secure channel only.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
- New notification screen to view weather and policy alerts.
- Bug fixes.
No info on weather alerts
AAMI are flogging the weather alert feature on this app with advertising at the moment, but there's no info about the alerts. Are they reliable? Can they be made geolocated on the car rather than the home address? Are they based on the official warnings from the Bureau of Met?
Easy to use. Lodged a vehicle claim and was a piece of cake! Keeps you updated on progress too.
Could be good but...
But....can't submit any claims. When I submit a claim it didn't send verification email and give me a claim number. When I checked to see the claim I submitted I got an error. Had to call AAMI in the end.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 15 July 2016
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AAI Limited
- © 2012 Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.