Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
• Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
I used to love playing this game until I reached level 10. I am on a constant loosing streak no matter what I play (1v1, 2v2 and events). I find it extremely frustrating when I'm paired with people who are levels lower than me creating a major disadvantage and no hope of winning. I also find it frustrating when my opponents are levels higher than me and my partner in a 2v2 battle. Let's forget the hundreds of trophies I've lost in 1v1 battles because I'm faced against people of much higher card and trophies levels. Supercell I thought we were placed up against people of the same levels. I am also infuriated with the lagging and waiting when it comes to entering a match and being told I have a connection error (when I don't). After waiting and finally entering a match I am at a huge disadvantage in comparison to my component and my cards still won't load quick enough. I WILL NOT be spending money on this game in order to progress as that is completely ludicrous and unfair. Until this game is fixed and become fair again I will not be playing it and it fact I might just delete it. I do not recommend this game to anyone. However if you love being on a loosing streak and playing at a disadvantage, this is the game for you!
A few VERY important things
This game is great, I remember it’s launch and the game took off because it was such a great game. But now... it’s died a little, I feel that there isn’t anything new anymore. I’ve seen comments about the matchmaking which makes people frustrated and I think because of that the game has gone downhill.
What Supercell has created is amazing, it’s an original idea that has caught so much attention making it the game that it is. What also helped it gain such a big fan base is that it was free, but it’s also one of its downfalls. Since the game is free, it means that the only money Supercell can make from Clash Royale is through in-app purchases. So funding and development for the game is limited to what Supercell and afford to spend on it, making big changes that the player base wants very slow. Unfortunately, people aren’t patient. So when people are unhappy with something, like the matchmaking, they quit because it takes so long.
To sum a terrific game. Nothing is actually wrong wth the game, it’s the players, not all, but some.
- Supercell Oy
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $1.49
- Pouch of Gems $7.99
- Bucket of Gems $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.