ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Sign up through the app and try a no-commitment free trial.
• Search, find and book a range of fitness activities near you, including: yoga, boxing, cycling, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, freeform gym time, and more.
• Access 15,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House, bootcamps, and beyond.
• Sign up for ClassPass Live to experience studio fitness at home. With ClassPass Live, you can connect to live, interactive workouts from wherever you are, or watch them on demand when it works for your schedule.
• In select markets, you can even use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery, and other wellness activities.
• You can also connect using HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Become a ClassPass member to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Try interactive workouts streaming direct to your home, live or on-demand
• Access our (free) library of on-demand video and audio workouts any time
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your achievements and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 18 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India, and the United Arab Emirates.
Thanks for using ClassPass! We've made several improvements in this version, including:
- The ability to bookmark your most-used locations within search
- Improved ways to discover studios near you
- Updates to the ClassPass sign up experience
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t register - you’ll never get out
This company will make you register once and never get out, i.e. keep charging fees but there's no way you can cancel your membership.
The cancellation process will first ask you to change plan, if you choose not to you have to clink on a link that get you to read their Help Centre Q&A on how to cancel your membership. Then it will link you back to your account and you will need to go through the above process again until you can actually contact them on a 'Contact Us' page. However, when you choose your message category to 'cancellation inquiry', you can't even type in message anymore. They will ask you to talk to their stuff from a chatbox on their home page. I've been waiting for their chatbox getting online whole day. It was just online, but only the 'manage my plan' option is available 'Cancellation Inquiry' is still offline.
This is basically a trap - a company who's confident in their own services will never make the cancellation process this hard.
Getting the basics of filtering right still seems to be a challenge for the developers. In 99% of apps where you filter data your saved settings are applied when you next open the app. Not not here on claspass on the iPhone. The activity type is saved (a great improvement from previous versions) but the list for today's classes ignores it. So for today all sports are shown but when you move to tomorrow's listing it shows the correct filtered list. I can't work out how to apply the filter to today - moving back and forward between days or changing the filter has no affect.
Doesn’t cater to user needs
Classpass needs to be more customer focused. People get sick, go travelling, work away from home, get pregnant etc and in those circumstances classpass need to offer the ability to suspend memberships free of charge or for a small fee (to be credited back when membership resumed) like other fitness facilities. The inflexibility of their membership management forced me to cancel because they didn’t operate where I was moving temporarily too for work and I won’t rejoin because I’d have to pay a $79 fee again. This is a great concept but could be much more customer focused.
- ClassPass, Inc.
- 100.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ClassPass, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.