Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organising your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- One universal download for iPhone, iPad and now Apple Watch!
- Syncs with Clear for Mac (available separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its launch in January 2012 Clear has won numerous awards and continues to receive critical acclaim. Here’s just some of the nice things that the press have written about Clear:
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for iOS and Clear for Mac are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
This update (finally!) adds support for the iPhone X.
Plus you’ll find 4 new teaser themes as a preview for the upcoming brand new Clear…
Note that the Apple Watch app has been removed, as it will require a lengthy rewrite to work on the upcoming WatchOS. If you feel strongly about this send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S. we’re still investigating an issue with items sometimes disappearing after editing them. If you are experiencing this send us an email as well!
Here’s what’s added and fixed:
• Basic support for iPhone X’s screen
• Added 4 new teaser themes from the upcoming new Clear (unlocks on first launch of the new update)
• Fixed layout issues in the Today widget
• Fixed a possible crash on launch
• Fixed reminders popup layout issues on smaller screen devices
Ratings and Reviews
With its clean, colourful interface and intuitive swipe controls, Clear makes managing to-do lists across multiple devices lightning-fast and almost effortless. Its rainbow-hued checklists are like miniature works of art, making it simple to tell at a glance what you need to do and how urgently you need to do it. Bells? Whistles? Nah, but that’s by design. The developers knows that creating a to-do list is about managing chores, not creating new ones.
Fantastic! And with a few tweaks...
Love this app! I use it every day and have done for many months: from long term goals to temporary lists I might need for just a few minutes. iCloud syncing works well between iOS and OSX; though sometimes it inexplicably turns off and asks to be re-enabled (I haven't lost anything once they re-sync, though). Very aesthetically pleasing. Two features would be welcome to me:
1. The ability to nest lists within one another (e.g. Shopping>personal/work/long-term)
2. Select list/lists to show in Notifications Center without needing to set a reminder; and be able to compete tasks from the Centre (say, by ticking a box on the right of the item ('agenda+ | calendar & reminder widget' does this really well). So a new menu in the settings layer where you can select which lists to show in the center would probably do the trick.
One final thing which would be nice but not necessary: different themes for each list as desired. This would work well if you could nest lists within one another.
Overall I love this app, and as stated I use it very regularly. Hopefully you guys appreciate the constructive criticism and the praise :) Keep up the great work!
Great App, some improvements necessary
Love the App. Very easy to use and intuitive. Needs a big improvement. Please introduce a type of Master list. This master list would then allow the user to tag certain times in different folders so that they could also appear on the Master list. This would be a mirroring of items in other folders (not a duplication in terms of having to enter the item again). It would allow the user to have a Master list that they can focus on, say for today's execution. Each item (rectangular display bar) in all folders, including this Master folder could have a small shaded section on the right hand side that you can touch and it asks you whether to share with Master list. Similar approach for the items in the Master list except that the message would be to turn off the sharing. So, the same item could be essentially in two places. Once executed the task would be removed from both locations. This feature would stop the user from having to search through multiple folders to see what items at the top level need to be executed. Thanks.
- Realmac Software Limited
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 8-Bit Sound Pack $3.99
- Bonus Sound Pack Free
- Sci-Fi Sound Pack $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.