Clinical and Experimental Optometry
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading optometry journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Clinical and Experimental Optometry brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Original Research, themed issues, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Share articles with colleagues or students
Clinical and Experimental Optometry is a peer reviewed journal listed by ISI and abstracted by PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, Science Citation Index and Current Contents. It publishes original research papers and reviews in clinical optometry and vision science. Debate and discussion of controversial scientific and clinical issues is encouraged and letters to the Editor and short communications expressing points of view on matters within the Journal’s areas of interest are welcome. The Journal is published six times annually. Clinical and Experimental Optometry also welcomes papers that explore the history of optometry and vision science.
What's New in Version 4.0.2133
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 October 2015
- Version: 4.0.2133
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.