Cloud Assess provides a powerful, flexible and dynamic way for Assessors and Students to use a tablet to take part in training and assessment activities.
Use our web based dynamic editing suite to create a range of knowledge or skill based assessments that can cover virtually any requirement of any training organisation.
Deploy your assessments to students and enable them to complete assessments that can include multimedia, images, sketchpads, reference documents, signature fields and, best of all, evidence uploads such as photos, videos or audio to substantiate competency judgements.
All available online or offline without an internet connection.
Used by training organisations for a range of assessment activities including, but not limited to:
- Knowledge question banks
- Task observations
- Training record books
- RPL competency conversations
- LLN audio interviews
- 3rd party reports
- Addition of auto-marking
- Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not suitable as a study app
The app only supports portrait not landscape so renders it basically useless to effectively be able to study or answer questions unless typing with your thumbs - it appears to have been designed 10 years ago when I first had an iPad 1
Also can not take notes with reference material OR use split screen to have another note app open.
As a “learning tool” I have found this app extremely difficult to use.
New version was promised around June to fix these issues - no response when emailing the developer - now August
Excellent Product - Best in class
The Cloud Assess solution adds another dimension to my assessment solution. The web app was good but this is awesome. Smart, clean and incredibly flexible. Cracking.
Great product but has a few flaws!
This a great app, I have been using it as a student for the last 7 months. Overall it works well and is easy to use, however it does has a few vital flaws that are extremely frustrating..
- It does not support landscape orientation
- Does not stay logged in. Must re-login every time you use the app. Doesn't even remember your username in the login screen. Timeout is far too quick.
- In exam questions which require you to complete a table, the text field does not allow you to see your entire answer, even when it is completed. Text fields should resize and wrap the text so you can see more than about 20 characters.
Other that the above , the app seems to work great, however I've never used another cloud based exam app I can compare with.
- Cloud Assess Pty Ltd
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Cloud Assess Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.