Easily track, organize and manage the food in your home!
With lists for your freezer, fridge and pantry, you can easily check what food you have left, see what food you need to use first, plan your meals, create a shopping list, avoid unnecessary purchases, reduce food waste and save a bunch of money.
• Inventory lists for your freezer, fridge & pantry
• Scan barcodes and receipts to add food in seconds!
• Synchronize your lists across devices
• Sort your food by expiration date, name or category
• Move items items between lists
• Search and find the food you are looking for in seconds
• Add food from a library of +200 food items
• Easy video tutorials to get you going
• Upgrade to get multiple locations, an all-in-one list and to expand your lists from 200 to 500 items pr list
Meal planner & shopping list:
• Meal planner: Plan your meals 3 weeks ahead, save recipes and match with current inventory stock
• Shopping lists: Create a shopping lists and see current inventory stock while shopping
• Synchronize your meal plan across devices with NoWaste Pro upgrade
If you have support related questions or are in need of assistance with the app, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
You can read more about NoWaste and find NoWaste on social medias at www.nowasteapp.com
Hi everyone, it is time for a new update. In this update we have added:
- NoWaste Widget: Check-in on your food waste tree by swiping to your widgets
- Updated graph of our monthly food waste percentage
- Small fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this so far
I love knowing what food products I have available in each area. this is especially helpful since we produce and preserve a lot of our own food. We use chest freezers and it is easy to forget what is in the bottom of them or when it may expire. Just one suggestion could weights of product be selected differently, so many of the tinned, bottled and packaged products do not finish on 00 grams and 50 gms eg 65 or 375 etc. in our case what we preserve especially does not fall into 00 or 50 gm categories.
Very useful app
I like the scanning barcode feature to quickly update your records. My food waste has decreased since using this app. One minor bug is that when scanning a new item the expiry date you specify is not saved. It defaults to today and you have to edit the item and save the correct expiry date.
Thanks to No waste, it helps me aware of using expired items first, avoid food wastage. Very considerable and pretty icons. Love it!
- KH Creations IVS
- 127 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Kasper Hjortsballe
- In-App Purchases
- NoWaste Pro $9.99
- 200 DataBoosts $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.