Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this so much!!
The app is a dream to use and a vision to behold as it makes the cloud you choose! I am into words (I blog) & visuals. This app marries the two beautifully! Highly recommend!
Thanks for the update it is soooo good to be able to put in the missing name without having to restyle the whole lot!!!!!!!!!
- Richard Wilson
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Richard Wilson
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.