If you find yourself wishing there was just more time to enjoy being out on your boat, we have got the App for you. Our award winning App* is packed full of useful tools to help you prepare for your next voyage... And that's because it has been designed by boaties for boaties, packed full of great features to help you both on and off the water.
- Weather and boating conditions nationwide, including forecasts for weather, wind, tides and sunrise and sunset, plus current sea temperature. Tailor your weather service to your home and preferred boating locations.
- Severe weather alerts to help you protect your boat, home and other assets. Nominate up to four locations of interest, and we'll use our network of sources to warn you when severe weather is on its way.
- Media Hub, letting you browse articles and videos about fishing, safety and more.
- A trip planner for your boating adventures. Develop an itinerary, and then add your own checklists, notes and photos. Share the trip plan with family and friends via email, and continue to add details throughout your trip for ready-made memories.
- Safety information and checklists to help protect your boating lifestyle. From the beginning of the season to the end, we have you covered with maintenance, safety and skippering information.
- And much more...
PLUS, register with your Club Marine membership and policy details to make use of additional free services including:
- Access to your Club Marine policy online. Link your current policy or policies to the App, and enjoy direct access to monitor, update and renew your policy.
- Instant access to all our great Member Rewards offers. There’s even a virtual member card so you can take the savings with you everywhere you go.
- Produce proof of insurance direct from the App. Whether you're providing proof of cover for marina access, tournament entry, or simply want a fresh copy for your records, you can view your policy in the App and email a copy immediately (subject to the performance of your email carrier).
- Get immediate support in the event of an incident. We know that having an accident can be stressful, whether you're on or off the water. The Club Marine Mobile App provides click-to-call access to emergency services and Club Marine Assist, guidance on what steps to take and information to collect, and the ability to lodge your insurance claim online when it suits you.
Download the App now, and register for your free access.
* Winner of the 'Innovation of the Year' award at the 2016 Australian Insurance Awards
Updated to include a digital version of your member card, and access to Club Marine's new Member Rewards.
Ratings and Reviews
Advised developer that the tide times shown for western side of Moreton Island were incorrect when this app was first released. Was advised that this matter would be looked into by the developers. This issue was never fixed and now EVEN with settings in iPhone set to give the app location permissions, the app gives NO tide details at all for any location I enter. Hope my insurance policy works better than this app.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry this wasn't resolved when you first reported it. We have reviewed this and identified an issue with the tide data, which we believe we have now resolved. At your convenience, can you please check whether tides are now showing as expected? If there are any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 00 2582 or via the App Store. Kind Regards, Club Marine.
Used to be useful
Recent update required reregistering which was the not possible.
Password recovery does not work either.
Hi there, thank you for your interest in the app, we're sorry it hasn't worked as expected for you. You should not need to re-register when a new version is released, simply signing in with your email address and password should give you access, so it sounds like we need to look into this. Please send your preferred contact details
to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Kind Regards, Club Marine
Without map and weather - what is the point?
Downloaded app as promoted as an app for boaties, but as per a previous reviewers comments the map is useless and the weather doesn't work. Given the review was a few months prior would have thought it would be fixed by now but it hasn't. Without weather this is just another way for company to gather data and it can't be seen as promoting safety if the core purpose doesn't work. Rating it 1 star as can't rate it as a zero.
Hi there, thank you for your interest in the app, we're sorry it hasn't worked for you immediately. Mapping and weather are both dependent on Location Services - in order for them to work, you need to have Location Services enabled on your device, and provide the Club Marine App with permission to access them. You can do this through Settings on your device. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please send your preferred contact details firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Kind Regards, Club Marine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.