Take control of a Real Football Club in this Brand New Football Management Game!
Be more than just a football manager in Club Soccer Director 2018. Take on the role of Director of Football and manage the day-to-day running of an established football club or even create your own. Keep the Board happy by driving up revenues, hiring and firing staff, upgrading your stadium and facilities, signing sponsors, building your dream team and leading your club to ultimate glory!
CHOOSE FROM HUNDREDS OF CLUBS
Choose from 350 clubs in 16 leagues across England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. Create your legacy and build your team from scratch including home country, club and stadium name and even kit design.
UNRIVALLED CLUB-LEVEL MANAGEMENT
Manage every aspect of your club’s development and how you invest funds. Develop and upgrade your club's facilities, including the stadium, training ground and youth Academy. Increase revenues by negotiating sponsorships. Hire and fire your management team and build your dream squad by negotiating transfers and offers with player agents as well as handling contract negotiations with players and staff alike.
EVERY DECISION COUNTS
Just like real life, your decisions affect the attitude of the board, team morale and even the fans. How you engage with press and media, ticket prices, the quality of your squad and the potential of your Academy prospects all have a bearing.
LIFELIKE STATS ENGINE
Club Soccer Director 2018’s comprehensive live-action stats engine mirrors real-life player behaviour and match outcomes, processing over 1000 decisions per game and generates real-time statistics for both individual players and teams.
Leave key decisions to the manager or overrule him by implementing your own play style as well as deciding on team lineup, formation, in and out-of-possession tactics, substitutes and more.
COMPREHENSIVE PLAYER DATABASE
Buy or loan players from a database of over 10,000 players, each with their own unique play styles, stats and behaviours. Use filters to find exactly what you’re looking for. Club Soccer Director 2018 continuously generates new players on a regular basis, ensuring you have plenty of talent to choose from whether you’ve been in the hot-seat for 1 season or 10! Player cycles continue beyond the pitch as some retiring players go into staff roles just as they do in real life!
DEVELOPED BY A REAL SOCCER COACH AND MANAGER!
Lead developer Jim Scott is both a football manager and coach, bringing over 15 years of industry experience to Club Soccer Director 2018.
Club Soccer Director allows users to take part in a real world football environment and recreate events in a real world football environment.
Third party names are used only to describe actual involvement in such events and for no other reason. No third party (player, club, organisation or other) endorses or is associated with Club Soccer Director and Go Play Games Ltd makes no representation of any kind.
No proprietary image or likeness of any third party (player, club, organisation, stadium or other) is intentionally used in this software product and any similarity with any graphical element of this software product is co-incidental and does not imply any endorsement or association with Club Soccer Director.
All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners and Go Play Games Ltd makes no warranty or representations in respect of them.
Fix Staff Bug
Fix End of Season Crash
Fix Language bug on Transfer Filter
Sound Fix on matchday
Amendments to Investments
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but a few issues
This is a good game but there are a few issues that I’ve found.
1. When you offer players to other clubs, you only ever receive a fraction of what they’re worth.
2. I made it to the Premier League with Chester FC and when I sold players to other PL clubs, the said players value increases when they’re still playing in the same league and are a year older than the previous season.
3. When I was in League 1, there was a player I wanted to sign from League 2 but he wouldn’t join as my reputation wasn’t high enough??? I’m in a higher league, so realistically players would want to come!
4. You send players out on loan, yet your squad size stays the same. For instance, you can only have a maximum of 32 players, you send two youngsters out on loan but you still can’t sign anyone as the game still recognises you still have 32 players. If you send someone out on loan, hey should not still be included in your squad size.
5. Being the Director of Chester FC I was approached by Liverpool but I could not sign for them as I didn’t have a high enough badge. I feel this is just a big money grabber as the only way to improve my badge is to purchase one.
Fun but too hard
This game is very fun and addictive, but when you sell players you get nothing for them and when you buy, your account is already blown. There should be a more negotiations for when you sell players and put them on loan. If you want your club to grow you basically have to spend some sort of money, which I never spend money on games but this game is forcing you to pay or you can’t buy the players and staff you want
Great Idea But Poorly Made
This would be a great game if you could actually have a way of getting better badges without the need for paying 50 odd dollars to get the top badge. I had an offer from Leeds United to manage the team in the premier league yet I had to buy the badge first.
- Go Play Games Ltd
- 167.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Go Play Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 40,000 Coins $14.99
- Pack of 100,000 Coins $30.99
- Pack of 15,000 coins $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.