CoinJar Touch is the simplest way to spend, send and trade Bitcoin. Make instant payments and quick transfers on a simple and secure interface. CoinJar Touch is built to give you control over your money.
• Manage your Bitcoin with a simple, easy to use app.
• Trade between Bitcoin and AUD, USD, GBP and EUR.
• Pay instantly to CoinJar usernames, Bitcoin addresses and scanned QR codes from any of your accounts.
• Stay up to date with the Bitcoin price with real time charts and push notifications to your device.
• Request payments from anyone via email.
• Deposit from supported bank accounts via BPAY™ and POLi¹.
• Find and make cash deposits from over 1,200 partner outlets¹.
• Transfer and store your cryptocurrency in Australian Dollars or hedge it in Euro, US Dollars or Pounds Sterling¹.
• Withdraw funds to supported bank accounts².
• Top up CoinJar Swipe in a few simple taps³.
• Use Touch ID, Passcodes and Data Wipe to secure your CoinJar.
• 1Password integration for Sign Up and Sign In.
• View your balances with AUD, GBP, BTC, EUR and USD as a value reference currency.
• Get account activity alerts – including deposits, payment requests and confirmations.
Learn more about how everyday people use bitcoin for the extraordinary: https://www.coinjar.com/stories
Find us online:
¹ Transfer fees apply, see https://support.coinjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/202671009-Understanding-CoinJar-s-fees
² Available to Australian customers only. Support for additional countries coming soon.
³ Swipe fees may apply. See https://support.coinjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/202671009-Understanding-CoinJar-s-fees
* Fixed deposits view not loading for some iOS12 users
Ratings and Reviews
Error and no support
I liked you coinjar. You were simple to connect and my first run of playing around with a small amount of $ and walking away with $40 profit back in my bank account with ease gave me a false sense of security that you were flawless. On my second visit with more $ I sat patiently as my money appeared and than eagerly went to purchase BTC in the midst of low, however time after time I received the same error message. I promptly screen shot the error and sent it through to support. This is over a month later and no response. I made many attempts to buy BTC within coinjar before finally pulling my money out and resorting to another setup. Please fix. When you work you work beautifully but the pain when you don’t is beyond my patience.
Needs a lot of work
It’s a decent app for checking my balance but that’s about it. I have same issue as other users and can’t buy or sell through the app. The app hasn’t been updated to include other currencies. The failed functionality makes it so you ha e to login to web version which is also not perfect and a little stressful when you’re trying to make a purchase. Response times are pretty pathetic. 6 weeks to get essentially auto generated response ? I look forward to an update soon that fixes the purchase ability and includes the other coins.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are aware of this issue and an update to fix this is coming very soon!
Used to be good, now unusable
Last time I put money in my account, I couldn’t use it on my app. Transferring any amount of money would say I had insufficient funds.
After a couple times trying to contact support, I was eventually told it was because I needed to varify my identity using ‘digital ID’, which had a long process and post office visit involved.
Now I try to use digital ID to verify, and the CoinJar site link doesn’t work, the coinjar website won’t recognise or allow my IP address and my app doesn’t have anything on it to verify. They are making it impossible to get to my money
- CoinJar Pty Ltd
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 CoinJar Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.