By CoinJar Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CoinJar Touch is an everyday bitcoin payments app.
Wherever you are, make instant payments and quick transfers on a simple and secure interface. CoinJar Touch is built to give you control over your money.
• Pay instantly to CoinJar usernames, Bitcoin addresses and scanned QR codes.
• Request payments from anyone via email.
• Transfer between bitcoin and cash with low fees.
• Withdraw funds to supported bank accounts¹.
• Secure your CoinJar with a passcode, Touch ID and Data Wipe.
• Sign up or sign in with 1Password integration.
• View your balances with AUD, GBP, BTC, EUR and USD as a value reference currency.
• Get push notifications for deposits, payment requests and confirmations.
Learn more about how everyday people use bitcoin for the extraordinary: https://www.coinjar.com/stories
Find us online:
¹ Currently available to Australian customers only.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Hope you guys are enjoying CoinJar Touch! We've got a quick update with some small bug fixes and updates:
• Resolve a bug where some users are being prompted to verify their identity when they are already verified.
Worked just as I'd hoped with slick UI to boot.
I didn't have any authentication issues that others reported. I just installed it on new phone so I'm sure a reinstall should sort out existing users.
Please fix the sign-in
The app supports Touch-ID. But every time I open the app I have to type in my username and password. Then get asked for the 2FA (two factor authentication) code.
I have to close the app, open Google Authenticator, copy the code, go back to CoinJar and NOW it prompts for Touch ID, before I can paste the 2FA code (hopefully before it expires).
Since you support Touch ID, I should only have to go through that pain once. There after it should be a very simple (and secure) sign on.
If St George can get this right in their app, surely CoinJar can (see what I did there)...
Great app and great company!
( A very happy customer :) )