By Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simpler, smarter shopping at your local Coles.
- Find out in which aisle you’ll find a product at any Coles store
- View our latest weekly specials
- Enter your flybuys card number and view specials on products that you normally buy
- Add products to ‘My favourite products’ list and see when they go on special
- Create shopping lists and sort the products into aisle order
- See how much you could save on the products on special in your shopping list
- Hundreds of delicious Feed Your Family recipes by Curtis Stone
What's New in Version 2.2.10
- We’ve fixed a bug that was causing inaccurate display of seasonal store trading hours
- We’ll be sending out Push Notifications, so make sure you allow notifications so we can remind you when Specials are out, when Specials are about to expire, when new recipes are available and other features to help make your shopping experience easy and simple!
Keep your feedback, rating and reviews coming in and we will continue working to bring you the features that you want, to help make your in store shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
I really like the ability to store a shopping list using this app, via scanning or searching, although it is a little slow at times to respond. It is also handy when shopping to go directly to the aisle needed for products on the list BUT every time I go I have to reset "my store" to my store because it defaults me to a store in Toorak!! It used to be ok when I first got the app but lately it does this EVERY time & I'm getting a bit annoyed that you are not fixing this particular problem. Otherwise I am mostly happy.
Last time I reviewed was one star. While this app is definitely getting better, if you want more people to use it and be happy, please - listen to to your customers!! Just skimming through the reviews, it's obvious what your customers want. Please consider adding the following:
*Ability to share and add to list between devices
*Add prices. You know what store we are going to, you can add the local prices
*Allow online ordering from the app
*have an in app running estimate of your shopping cost, just like your online site
*Improve the search function. I shouldn't need to know the exact brand name of what I'm looking for
Fix these, and you will be heading towards 5 stars
I actually like this app. I input my list and it helps me find items easier by aisle at least. But ... and this is a big BUT! Each time I go into the app it has changed my local store to one in Victoria. I live in NSW! The description of goods is also very specific. Not much scope given if you are hunting for a product. Coles you need to fix a lot with this app. Listen to the reviews!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 08 December 2015
- Version: 2.2.10
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
- © 2012, Coles Supermarket Australia Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.