Let us help you make your shopping at Coles easier, simpler and faster with the Coles app.
So what's so good about it?
• Personalise your experience: Link your flybuys member number and have your household flybuys card, points balance, offers and bought before history in one place
• Build your list in under a minute: Create your list by accessing your bought before shopping history
• Save money: We will let you know when your favourite products go on Special by simply adding them to your Watch List
• Coles Catalogue: View and add products straight to your shopping list from the Coles Catalogue. You can also sneak peek next week’s catalogue at 5pm on Monday!
• A smarter shopping list: Navigate around your store quicker with a shopping list that sorts products by aisle
• Recipes: Let us inspire you with new recipe ideas which can be easily be added straight into your shopping list
• Store details: Find everything you need to know about your Coles store, address, phone and trading hours
So what are you waiting for? Download the Coles app and start enjoying your grocery shopping assistant.
We hope you enjoy our latest update. This release includes:
- Improved campaign integration on the home screen, to keep you up-to-date on the latest in-store campaigns.
- Background improvements to enhance app performance.
If you have any comments or feedback on the Coles app – we’d love to hear from you: please email ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of mobile data and shopping time
Downloaded this app to see specials and know where each product is in the store. However, bit disappointed after using it a few times. The search function does not recognize each letter typed, does not detect minor typos and is very slow (even after pre-selecting the store). Maybe use some intelligent search from Google or something.
It does tell which aisle the product is if you select tge the store- good function. However, every time the app is opened while doing shopping, it uses data and takes its own sweet time to load the shopping list.
EDIT: After developer(s)’ response; First thing, if a user has populated a shopping list under a said store, it should load up immediately as soon as the app is opened while shopping, i.e. it should not use data to load every time phone is unlocked.
Secondly, the search function shall recognize and suggest as the user starts typing i.e. it should not wait for exact words as in product name to show up. Fro e.g. if searching for ‘honey’, as soon as ‘ho or hon’ is typed it should start populating the list with all products related to honey, and particularly the products that ‘are’ honey shall be on top of the list with products ‘containing’ any honey below. Also, this function needs to be quicker.
Unfortunately, that’s the most that I can explain. Appreciate your earlier response though.
Hi Avn_0071, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear this! This is something we work hard to maintain with the support of our IT and app teams. So that we can investigate the matter further, please provide more information as to what screens/features are slow so we can use your feedback to improve in our monthly releases. Please connect with us on ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au
Waste of time
Search function or browse function can’t even find my regular products that I know for a fact are in my store. So I can’t use this for building a shopping list, let alone for buying online (which is the reason I downloaded the app in the first place). It’s nearly 2018, time to put real features in place and your app development team to prove their worth. At the moment the app functions like a glorified brochure, which was barely acceptable 5yrs ago.
Oh - all the prices of my usual products I did manage to find in the app were higher than the regular price in store - I’d rather coles be transparent and charge an overall online ordering fee rather than putting a sneaky markup and hoping nobody notices.
I only gave one star because it wouldn’t let me choose zero stars.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I've passed your concerns onto the app team to use you feedback to improve. Please do not hesitate to reach out at ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au if you have any further comments or concerns.
Downloaded this app just to keep track of and convert my flybuys points more easily, and have instead fallen in love with the rest of it!
Incredibly handy. I particularly love the barcode scanner (which so far hasn’t failed me once) and the inbuilt shopping list.
The only thing I can think of to improve it, is a total cost of all items on your shopping list, making budgeting for your shop easier. That would make this already fantastic app perfect in my opinion!
Enjoying it as it is though, definitely recommended!
Hi Taynas, thank you so much for this feedback. We are very glad to hear you're enjoying the Coles app. We are always looking for ways to improve, and pride ourselves on building customer led features so if you have any further comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you at ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au Thanks!
- Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2016, Coles Supermarket Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.