Let us help you make your shopping at Coles easier, simpler and faster with the Coles app.
So what's so good about it?
• Personalise your experience: Link your flybuys member number and have your household flybuys card, points balance, offers and bought before history in one place
• Build your list in under a minute: Create your list by accessing your bought before shopping history
• Save money: We will let you know when your favourite products go on Special by simply adding them to your Watch List
• Coles Catalogue: View and add products straight to your shopping list from the Coles Catalogue. You can also sneak peek next week’s catalogue at 5pm on Monday!
• A smarter shopping list: Navigate around your store quicker with a shopping list that sorts products by aisle
• Recipes: Let us inspire you with new recipe ideas which can be easily be added straight into your shopping list
• Store details: Find everything you need to know about your Coles store, address, phone and trading hours
So what are you waiting for? Download the Coles app and start enjoying your grocery shopping assistant.
In this release we have responded to your feedback to fix an issue that was causing some products to display under aisle unknown in your shopping list. You can now pull to refresh your shopping list to get accurate aisle information. Any items that you manually add to your list will now also be displayed under a new section called ‘My Products’.
If you have any comments or feedback on the Coles app, please email ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au. We’d love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Shopping list
This app allows you to create a Coles Supermarket shopping list of all your Coles products with in-store locations.
When you buy a product you mark it and it's removed from your shopping list. If you need to buy it again you just move it back to the shopping list from the I got it list. The thing I like the most about this app is you can scan the barcode on the item using your mobile phone and it is added to your shopping list. Which I normally do while shopping, but you can also scan the item in non Coles shops (eg Chemist shop) and if Coles sell that product it is added to your shopping list. When you use the barcode you get an exact match and pic allowing you to buy all the exact same products you actually like. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thx
Waste of mobile data and shopping time
Downloaded this app to see specials and know where each product is in the store. However, bit disappointed after using it a few times. The search function does not recognize each letter typed, does not detect minor typos and is very slow (even after pre-selecting the store). Maybe use some intelligent search from Google or something.
It does tell which aisle the product is if you select tge the store- good function. However, every time the app is opened while doing shopping, it uses data and takes its own sweet time to load the shopping list.
EDIT: After developer(s)’ response; First thing, if a user has populated a shopping list under a said store, it should load up immediately as soon as the app is opened while shopping, i.e. it should not use data to load every time phone is unlocked.
Secondly, the search function shall recognize and suggest as the user starts typing i.e. it should not wait for exact words as in product name to show up. Fro e.g. if searching for ‘honey’, as soon as ‘ho or hon’ is typed it should start populating the list with all products related to honey, and particularly the products that ‘are’ honey shall be on top of the list with products ‘containing’ any honey below. Also, this function needs to be quicker.
Unfortunately, that’s the most that I can explain. Appreciate your earlier response though.
Hi Avn_0071, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear this! This is something we work hard to maintain with the support of our IT and app teams. So that we can investigate the matter further, please provide more information as to what screens/features are slow so we can use your feedback to improve in our monthly releases. Please connect with us on ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au
Still a long way to go but...
I use this app every week. The app is definitely helpful in that having everything organised by aisle is very useful. The Bought Before list is also fantastic. And I LOVE the Watching feature.
There are several bugs and areas for improvement though:
- The app often can’t reach the server so I can’t access my Bought Before list.
- The quantity counter is useless for items sold be by weight. There is no way to put in I want 150g of deli meat since I only get to use a whole number. I am not pressing the plus button 150 times.
- The search bar does my head in. Accidentally type ‘bresd’ instead of ‘bread’? No results found. Incorrectly spell a brand name with an ‘e’ instead of an ‘a’ because you are unsure of the spelling? No results found. Spell the word (in the acceptable way of) ‘yogurt’ instead of (the also acceptable) ‘yoghurt’. Only get a subset of results. It in your best interest to lower the threshold here! The more results returned, the more I might buy!
- Would be helpful to be able to sort results by price or alphabetically.
- The Bought Before categories are always double or tripled at the top of that screen.
Hi Gracie, thank you for your comprehensive feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve, so I'll pass your feedback onto the app team to use your comments to improve. If you have any further comments, suggestions or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out at ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au
- Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2016, Coles Supermarket Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.