Cradle Collioure in your hand with this rich, fact-packed, easy to use app.
•An insider’s guide for anyone spending time in and around Collioure.
•Get the local’s view on the best things to see and do, plus some unusual ones - with over 130 entries, each with text, photo and online map.
•Explore Collioure and this French-Spanish Catalonian region on foot, by train, bus or car.
Tap your way through Collioure and the region
- Want to know the highlights of the village and surrounds?
- Plan to visit and want to know what to see and do in and around the village?
- Want to explore the surrounding region in France and Spain?
- Already visiting and want some useful tips, or want to explore further?
- Know the village, but want to learn some fun and lesser-known facts?
- Benefit from local knowledge. Developed by locals and homeowners passionate about Collioure, Catalan culture and the region.
* A spectacular, unspoilt fishing village dating back to the Middle Ages.
* 50+ cafes, restaurants and wine cellars spilling out onto narrow laneways, cobbled streets and along the waterfront promenade.
* Birthplace of Fauvism in 1905. Matisse, Derain, Dufy and Picasso all lived in the village.
* Patrick O'Brian, reclusive author, lived in Collioure for more than 50 years, where he wrote his renowned novels, including 'Master and Commander'.
* Where the Pyrénées meet the Mediterranean and the sun shines 320 days of the year.
* A heady mix of French and Catalan, just 20 minutes from the Spanish border.
* The Catalan influence is everywhere - in the food, language, sardane dances and music.
* Traditional French food and festivals are an integral part of village life for its 2900 inhabitants.
* Explore the Fauvism (Matisse and Derain) or Charles Rennie Mackintosh Art Trails throughout the village and the region.
Fixed startup bug when running on iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and very informative. Many interesting facts, recommend to anyone thinking about going there
Collioure app review.
Extraordinary travel app, loads of useful information and very concise. I am very excited to arrive in collioure on the day of my birthday!
What an awesome app, I'm looking forward to putting it to good use in the not too distant future.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.